feline5190

Really long lashes

(0) Hearts

I naturally have extremely long lashes, so I typically don't wear mascara, but I would like to if I find the right one.  Typically when I put on mascara it lengthens and curls my lashes even further to the point that they almost look fake and separated, and I really don't like that look.  I know this is probably a good problem to have, but it is frustrating sometimes especially when putting on eyeliner because the bottom lashes are pretty long too.  I've been tempted to cut them, but the Sephora cast members always advise me not to, lol.  I tried the Eyeko Skinny Mascara today, and that was the best one I've come across so far.  I guess I want my lashes to look full (as opposed to separated) with no additional length or curl, so are there any other mascaras out there that will do that?

lreagan

Re: Really long lashes

I have the same "problem" as you. I just needed a mascara for daytime that would tint my lashes because they are naturally blonde and almost invisible. I discovered Lancôme definicils mascara and I love it! It doesn't add much length or curl but enhanced what you already have. Check that one out for sure! I also really like Tarte lights camera lashes for a little bit more oomph but still want a natural look.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • feline5190
    • lreagan