Coley12154

Prom

482633_567661903245808_512466156_n.jpg

This is my prom dress for this year. I have pale skin, hazel eyes, and dark brown hair. I was wondering if anyone had any eye/ lip makeup suggestions. Thank you (my dress is a cobalt blue sequence). 

bchen506

Re: Prom

(0) Hearts

I have another YouTuber suggestion, search "frmheadtotoe", she did 2 prom tutorails. One is a cool dual color eye look, the second one is based on red carpet smokey eye look. 

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

See the YouTuber "pixiwoo" and click on their "Bella Breaking Dawn Tutorial".  Just skip the lighter shading of foundation (for vampire usage) and note what they do to the eyes and lips.  Very flattering with blue!

Other pics to look at would be to Google "Kate Middleton in blue".  She wears it a lot, so it could give you ideas of how it looks you since you're similar in features.

HAVE A BALL!  Soak up every second of it!

xoxcharlottexox

[ Edited ]

First off, that is a gorgeous dress!! I love it!

For eyes, you could do a cobalt blue shadow to match the dress or a silver/grey-based smoky eye to complement it... either could be really pretty!

To match, I'd use a shadow like URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow in
Radium and then use a black shadow in the crease like UD's Blackout and a black liner to complement it!

If you don't want blue, silver and greys/blacks would look really elegant!
A sliver like S&M from UD on lids with black in the outer corners and Gunmetal in the crease would look super elegant! (I'm wearing a silver smoky eye for my prom this weekend! :smileyhappy: )

For lips, I'd keep them nice and neutral with a gloss like Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream in
White Russian... it looks really good with a bold eye without looking like too much! :smileyhappy:
If you wear a silver eye, you could go with that as well, or add a little pop of color like Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream in Pink Lady. It would complement your coloring well!

One last thing... for a night like prom, you probably won't want to have to touch up your makeup.  I highly suggest getting a setting spray for your makeup. I use UD's De-Slick becuase I have oily skin, but all of them are good! It helps keep your makeup on and looking fresh.  You can even buy a mini bottle of it instead of a large one if you want to try it out!

Have fun at your prom!!! :smileyhappy:

Coley12154

Wow! thank you so much! i will try the silver/grey smoky eye this weekend to see how it looks with my dress :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • jennypenny1995
    • bchen506
    • Coley12154
Photos1
  • 482633_567661903245808_512466156_n.jpg