Carmen1986

Planning To Buy all 3 Urban Decay Naked Palettes.

(0) Hearts

So I have been thinking about this quite a bit the last few days even while at work lol. I've decided that I wanted to get all 3 of the UD Naked palettes. However the price of them here in Canada is $ 60 for the Naked and Naked 2 and $ 27 for the Basics. 

So I was on this site called Kijiji which I think is Canadian and was posting to sell some stuff and I happened to come across 2 of the 3 palettes. I was quite surprised to find that they are brand new, never opened and are quite nicely priced. 

I'm definitely hoping to get at least the Naked 2 and Basics and then either wait for the original to pop up or buy it at Sephora.

I admit that I never was big on buying makeup off sites like this but I feel good about this. 

My makeup revamp is starting to really take shape and I am excited when it'll all be completed !.

Titian06

Re: Planning To Buy all 3 Urban Decay Naked Palettes.

(0) Hearts

It looks like Kijiji is ebay's "classifieds" site, so you should be fine purchasing from this site.

Carmen1986

Re: Planning To Buy all 3 Urban Decay Naked Palettes.

(0) Hearts

I use to buy shoes from there so I feel pretty confident :-). I just hope they don't sell the palettes ! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • Titian06
    • Carmen1986