lulupiee

Pinkish eyeshadow pallet?

I am looking for a nice pallet for the summer I am not sure what to get. Urban decay 3 is too much glitter for me. 

vmeiners

Re: Pinkish eyeshadow pallet?

(0) Hearts

Thanks for you thoughts!

vmeiners

(0) Hearts

How is the pigmentation in this pallette? Never heard of this brand? Thanks!!

melissabt

Hi Lulupiee,

Clinqiue makes a nice pink/brown palette that includes some matte shades.

CLINIQUE
All About Shadow - Quad

Pink Chocolate

pink.jpg

<3 Melissa
IAmLadyLiterary

I am actually really loving Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Palette 4.0 in The Happy Place, these aren't my swatches but I bought this palette on Sunday and I am in love with it!  It is a touch more peach than pink but I love all of the colours and it's a great quad.  I also want to pick up The A-list and The Dream Sequence.  I love Bareminerals Eyeshadow, there is very little fallout (like next to none) and the pigmentation is wicked.Bare-Minerals-Ready-Eyeshadow-4.0-The-Happy-Place-Swatches.jpgBare-Minerals-Ready-Eyeshadow-4.0-The-Happy-Place.jpg

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

The Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special palette might do the trick for you! It is shimmery, but not so much glitter.

upload_2758877626736741442.jpg

You can purchase it from Amazon or direct from Sleek. Bonus: It's like 11 dollars. :smileyhappy:

If you like Mattes you might want to look into the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette. IT has a 25% off sale going on right now, so it would be a great time to buy.

lulupiee

Oh This looks so pretty thank you:smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

No problem! And a bargain palette never hurts (too much), right? 

vmeiners

How is the pigmentation in this pallette? Never heard of them, how would you compare it to ud or too faced? 

Thanks!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

With Sleek, it varies, since they are not a 'high end' brand, but a drug store brand with some high quality products. The Oh So Special palette is pretty well-reviewed and looks insanely pigmented for the price. The Sunset Palette is also another one that is universally well-reviewed and considered exceptional quality for the price. Some of the other palettes you might have to research further, but I think either of these choices are good bets!

I know emily noel / the beauty broadcast on youtube reviewed the Garden of Eden palette, too, if you're interested in seeing a video with thoughts.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lulupiee
    • IAmLadyLiterary
    • LariTheLoud
    • vmeiners
Photos4