cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Peach

Hey y'all! Any suggestions on how to achieve this eye look? I know I could probably use the Too Faced Peach Palette, but I'm looking for other suggestions as well!! Thanks 🙂peach eyes.jpg

Re: Peach

Hey, @Anonymous.  As below, I also thought of a Urban Decay palette, but I thought the Naked 3—the neutral rose one—would be ideal for this look.  The image looks far more metallic pink (at least on my screen) than warm peachy, but the plums and purples in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette would really help the look.

If what follows is not what you were asking for regarding "suggestions on how to achieve this eye look," I apologize for being pedantic.

If I were trying to recreate this look from the Sweet Peach palette (assuming your skin tone is close to the model's), I would...

1.  (After priming) apply a generous base layer of "Peaches 'n Cream" over the lid and crease.

2.  With a crease/blending brush, beginning lightly because it's a dark dramatic color, gently apply "Peach Pit" into the crease about 2/3 of the way across the lid.

3.  With a flat brush (again with a light-ish hand), concentrating on the outer third and slightly inner corner of the top lid, pack "Delectable" onto the lid.  Use a clean blending brush to blend and soften with the "Peach Pit" crease.

4.  With a precision brush, apply "Talk Derby To Me" in the outer corner.  Blend with the same clean blending brush.

5.  With the same flat brush (gently wiped off), more liberally pack "Bellini" in the center of the lid.  Again, with the blending brush, soften the edges of "Bellini" and "Delectable".

6.  Using a (probably clean) flat brush, use a little fixing spray to dampen and intensify either "Luscious" (for a cooler-toned look) or "Nectar" (for a warmer-toned look) in the very center of the halo.  Minimally blend out only the very edges of this shade.

7.  On the lower lash line, with a precision brush, apply "Peach Pit" on the outer third tightly against the lash line and "Luscious"/"Nectar" on the inner two-thirds.  Use a smudge brush to blend these out.

8.  Apply "Luscious"/"Nectar" to your brow bone under the brow.  Use a blending brush to soften the edge with your crease color.

9.  With a precision brush, add a little pop of "White Peach" in the inner corner.

I would also use a light-colored eye liner in my lower waterline, just to keep the look clean.

Do you make makeup tutorials because you should :DDD

I think this could be achieved by ABH Modern Renaissance palette, with a pair of wispy lashes.

• Warm taupe or Buon Fresco as transition

• Love Letter in the crease 

• Vermeer all over the lid (maybe intensify by wetting the brush or shadow)

• Tempera as a brow highlight/maybe w/ light dusting of Vermeer

• Smoke a little bit of Vermeer and Love Letter underneath the eye

• Lots of mascara and/or wispy lashes

Hi @Anonymous

I agree, I think you could easily recreate this look with the Sweet Peach palette. If you'd like another option though, I'd recommend the UD Naked 2, as it has a nice selection of neutral shimmer shades. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • peach eyes.jpg
testing