Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

PRIMER FOR EYELIDSI

Can someone recommend the best eyelid primer which would do the

best job smoothing eyelid webbing. (if there even is such a thing)

Thanks.

Re: PRIMER FOR EYELIDSI

Hi @UpperCanadaGIrl,

I also recommend the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have really oily lids and my eye shadow creases so easily and this primer works the best so far.

I also suggest checking out Smashbox's  24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer. I think this one works pretty well but I like that you can apply the primer with a wand with the Urban Decay better. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi, UpperCanadaGIrl!

If the skin along lids are a bit crepey or textured and you're looking for a more conditioning lid primer that can help improve the quality of skin along this delicate area, try a conditioning eye primer formula that is also packed with peptides.

Peptides are the repairative amino acids that help restore collagen and elastin to thus provide smoother and more firm skin. 

Urban Decay's Anti-Aging Primer Potion utilizes peptides and rice amino acids to further strengthen and improve skin's integrity while also helping ensure eye makeup applications are amped up.

Cover FX's Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer is another peptide infused formula that also contains soothing cucumber and bisabolol, nourishing vitamin E, as well as hydrating shea butter.

@UpperCanadaGIrl I have been using UD original eye shadow primer for ages and was ok with that. It prevents creasing and makes eyeshadow last longer but sometimes it felt dry on the lids.

I recently switched to the NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base and I think I like it much better than the UD one. It does all that you expect from a eyeshadow base/primer and also is moisturizing and won't dry the lids.

http://www.sephora.com/pro-prime-smudge-proof-eyeshadow-base-P261211?keyword=NARS%20Pro-Prime™%20Smu...

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing