sephoralovex

Opinion on eyelash curlers?

(0) Hearts

What is your favorite eyelash curler or does it even matter what brand you use?

I'm looking for a good eyelash curler (not the heated ones) and preferably one in sephora stores. I just bought a ELF eyelash curler and it doesn't work for my lashes period. Doesn't curl them or anything! So please recommend any good lash curlers if you do have a favorite :smileyhappy:

lolo01

Re: Opinion on eyelash curlers?

The Shu is the best you wont use any other once you have a shu Uemura

krunce

I bought a Shu Uemura curler recently (I think you can get them at Nordstrom, and in Canada, at Holt Renfrew). I really can't picture myself using anything else...

melissabt

Hi Sephoralovex,

I have really heavy lashes that do not like to curl! I used to use the one by Shu all the time. I recently purchased the Sephora Collection Eye Lash Curler in Emerald and I've been really happy with it. The bright color is really pretty too and it comes with 2 extra pads.

emerald.jpg

<3 Melissa
sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the recommendation Melissa! I'll be stopping by a Sephora store tomorrow to figure out which one I want to buy :smileyhappy:

melissabt

No problem! I understand your frustration, I hate buying curlers that simply do not work. I was really happy to find this one and the price was good too:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
ChicDabbler

Oh gosh, I tried ELF and was like ...........,wuht..........

Right now I have the tweezerman. I also kind of like the Sephora ones, but those pads are firmer, so the pro is you wont kill your lashes or get sharp angles  if you tend to be heavyhanded, the con is that you need more squeeze for a curve.

Other than that, my opinions are on the thread lylysa mentioned.

lylysa

Beautytester did a kick butt job on an eyelash curler comparison a while back you might find helpful!

She compares some of the top brands sold at Sephora!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Eyelash-Curler-Comparison/qaq-p/340099

sephoralovex

Thanks!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Don't thank me, thank Beautytester! Her thread even helped my cousin who was on the hunt for a good curler (she ended up getting the Lancome one).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • lolo01
    • krunce