t0ughco0kie28

Nude Eyeliner

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried wearing nude eyeliner? I've been wearing black eyeliner on my waterline for years but currently just stopped & just started wearing only liquid liner on top for a more natural look. I hear nude eyeliners make your eyes pop? Any suggestions?

starletta8

Re: Nude Eyeliner

(0) Hearts

I wear it along my bottom waterline and black along my upper waterline.  Nude makes you look more rested, for sure.  I've used both Chanel and MUFE (the later being the Champagne color) and like them both.  Good luck!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Nude eyeliners conceals the redness on the rim and makes you look more awake/bright. I use Stila Kajal in Topaz, and I also have Tarte inner rim brightener on my shopping list. =P

stumbellina

(0) Hearts

i haven't tried it, but the pro recommendation is by a company called Paris-Berlin, or something along those lines. they use it on the lower waterline constantly.

kd006

(0) Hearts

I wear a nude eyeliner every day and I like it a lot more than using black eyeliner. I find black is too harsh for me during the day and even brown can look a like a little too much for my fair skin. I use the tarte emphasEYES inner rim brightener and love it. I use it everyday. Also, since you said you want a more natural look, you should look into the tarte amazonian clay waterproof cream liners. They come with a brush and they look amazing. The bronze shade looks very nice and natural. I own the bronze, brown, plum, and black. Lately I've been wearing the plum for a pop of subtle color but if you're looking for very natural the bronze or brown look seriously amazing. :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • t0ughco0kie28
    • ChicDabbler
    • starletta8
    • kd006
    • stumbellina