Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Non-sparkly light colored eyeliner.

Can you guide me toward a non-sparkly very light (possibly pinkish colored) eyeliner? This is for under eye, most that I find are too orange (I'm super pale).  The ones that are lighter like pinkish ones tend to have sparkles, which is undesirable.

Thanks!

Re: Non-sparkly light colored eyeliner.

@JessicaLCF I have a Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Strawberry Macaroon that I often use in my inner corners.  It's a really pretty shimmery (but not sparkly) pink.   I am having trouble finding it on the site rn, so I hope it is not discontinued.

I also have a rose gold Kajal Extreme eyeliner by Vasanti that is really pretty and I don't recall it being too sparkly - more shimmery.   Plus, Vasanti has a detachable sharpener on the end of the pencil.

I'm not home to add swatches, but can try to do so tomorrow if I remember.  🙂

I have the nude Rimmel one JennBeth mentioned too, and I love it! I have really pale skin too. That eyeliner is a perfect color for brightening the eyes, and it doesn't smudge. 

I have Rimmel Scandal-Eyes in Nude, and it's a matte pinky nude.  It's also super cheap.  Smashbox also has one that you might like.  I haven't tried this color, but I LOVE this formula.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing