kristakay74

Non-smudging mascara

I have never been able to find a mascara that doesn't come off under my eyes! Does anyone have any suggestions?

knadala

Re: Non-smudging mascara

I like the mascara from EM Cosmetics, it doesn't have a problem resisting my oily eyelids, which have taken down many waterproof formulas, LOL.

Britlee303

[ Edited ]

Have you tried Clinique Bottom Lash mascara? I don't personally have a problem with mascara smudging but I know a lot of people that do and they have all had great results from the Bottom Lash mascara since that's what it's specifically formulated to prevent. Plus the brush is tiny so it is easy to apply to bottom lashes without getting any on your skin and I believe it only costs $10!

kristakay74

(0) Hearts

Yep, even w/waterproof! Thanks for the ideas, guys! Hopefully I will finally have some luck w/one of them!

DesertRose0706

i second Benefit's They're Real.  I apply it in the morning and it looks EXACTLY the same at the end of the day when I am ready to take it off! 

jojobe

Guerlain Maxi Lash- I got a deluxe sample and didn't think I would like it and I absolutely love it-

JenBlush

"They're real" doesn't flake on me. It actually doesnt want to come off! It is a mission to take it off! And then when i try taking it off in the ahower i end up looking like a racoon from how hard it is to come off! This does not smudge what so ever

lovelykatya

I love Lancôme "Hypnose" mascara and Chanel "Volume de Chanel" with those 2 I have never had any smudging issues! I tried drug store mascaras, MAC mascaras and with all of them at one point or another I had raccoon eyes. With Lancôme and Chanel during hot summer days and all year round have never had that issue!

vanillammm

even with waterproof varieties?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • jojobe
    • JenBlush