seekayy

No clue about eye makeup?

I have mono lids so that's problem enough but I have a prom to go to so I need to figure out something to do with my eyes. I wanted to do a cat eye but apparently only some eyes can pull off the cat eye? I want something simple that won't look too drastic since I never wear makeup and I don't want to scare my date haha... thank you! 

beautylovingirl

Re: No clue about eye makeup?

I agree about You Tube you can learn a lot and before you know it you'll be a pro. It's better than going to a makeup counter and one of the MUA not know what their doing and make you look like a hooker and then you have to run out before any one actually notices. I'm sure everyone has been in that situation before and it's not good and by watching You Tube you can learn how to apply it the way you like it. Hope this helps!

roxystar4

i cannot agree more with beautylovingirl!  In the privacy of your house you can play with the makeup and new tricks you learn on you tube and then take off the makeup if you mess up and dont have to walk through the mall.  

i think gossmakeupartist posted a video of techniques for mono lids, i may be wrong thou

roxystar4

you tube is my friend when it comes to seeing how to do certain looks for my specific eye type :smileyhappy: 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • seekayy