New product launch for clinique?

[ Edited ]

**NEWSFLASH: If you want to see a peek at Clinique's new eye colors, go to their site. I think the new shades are really good!!---> Does anyone know why Clinique no longer has regular Eyeshadows on either their site or on here?  All that you can see are Chubby Sticks basically.  Any scoop?

Re: New product launch for clinique?

(0) Hearts

I wish they would change the packaging, its so blah for me. I remember I bought a duo when I first started dabbling into makeup, and they quality was decent, but I just wasn't tempted to ever get anymore.

(0) Hearts

I do love the quality, and you def get your money's worth.  I think the packaging is sleek and clean.  Anxious to see how all this transpires...

i might get the Neutral Territory duo. even though i have so many neautral palettes and eyeshadows. coz i'm a sucker for neutrals like that. lol. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

You can never go wrong with neutrals!

(0) Hearts

I wish I was excited. I'm working on it. There are some great colors for sure BUT I just keep thinking- why oh why did they discontinue my Lucky Penny? WHY? Usually I wipe my powders off with a tissue after I use them but not this one. I'm rationing every little speck!

I'm thinking "Ballet Flats" could be a close dupe for you.  You might want to investigate Benefit's "RSVP", too.

(0) Hearts

@jennypenny1995- Thanks for the suggestions. Ballet Flats looks so "flat" on my screen but it is a Super Shimmer so that's probably a good suggestion (once it's available). 

Is RSVP a cream? How is it for creasing? My favorite thing about Lucky Penny is that it's a last all day shade that you can swipe on quick even with no primer. Easy Peasy

(0) Hearts

Yes, RSVP is a cream.  Zero creasing.  Love the stuff!

Good to know . . . I was on their website at the end of June and used their chat to ask about the eyeshadows & was told that they were coming out with a new line soon.  I'm going to go look at their new line!! 

I did the same thing!  They told me the rollout would be in mid-September.  I'm thinking a huge ad in all the Fall I magazine issues is coming.  Thrilled!

NEWSFLASH: If you want to see a peek at Clinique's new eye colors, go to their site.  I think the new shades are really good!!

ooh thanks for posting!  there are a couple of duos that are really calling to me......

Neutral Territory looks perfect for work

Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 9.51.19 AM.png

Wave After Wave for fun!

Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 9.51.37 AM.png

(0) Hearts

Ooh, Twilight Mauve/Brandied Plum caught my eye....

I can't get the photo to load for some reason.

(0) Hearts

Wave after wave is amazing!

You're quite welcome!  Gobs of new goodies, right?

(0) Hearts

yeah i'm excited about their new line of primers too!  hopefully there will be reviews rolling in soon for those!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Really impressed with their price points on the new product lines!

(0) Hearts

I really like the beach plum one....I don't need anymore eyeshadow, but I do want it. 

(0) Hearts

That is a really cool combination, isn't it?  Love that they're still doing singles, duals, and combos.  Excited!

I haven't heard about the shadows but I did hear that they're reformulating their best selling face moisturizer not sure what the exact name of the product is the yellow one lol

Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
Photos2
  • Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 9.51.19 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 9.51.37 AM.png