kbmatthews

New eyeshadow from Josie Maran?

Just accidentally came across this and haven't seen if before:

http://www.sephora.com/coconut-watercolor-eyeshadow-P386656?skuId=1583996

s1583996-main-hero.jpg

Looks neat! Has anyone purchased one? 

rastika

Re: New eyeshadow from Josie Maran?

I'm intrigued by this. I love the cheek gelee. I'd love an easy wash of color for my eyes too!

How difficult is it to use the doe foot applicator on your eyes though?

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I just got them yesterday so I can't comment on how it applies, I plan to use the rose gold shade tomorrow for work.  I actually thought what you were asking when I unboxed them.  I will probably swipe a bit on the back of my hand and use a brush for a little more control since the formula sets in place pretty easily. :smileyhappy: 

hydee77

[ Edited ]

Curiosity got the best of me an I purchased three shades.  They need shaken very well before use.  Thr green one is the most stubborn of the three. They go on pretty liquidity and it seems you could apply these as sheer or opaque as you like but once it sets it doesn't budge. It washed off easily with soap and water. Here are some swatches/pics:

20140507_175336.jpg20140507_175224.jpg20140507_174509.jpg20140507_174624.jpg

kbmatthews

Hmm, interesting! Thanks for sharing! I'm considering getting the rose gold one. What do you think of it?

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I like it, it's a bit metallic but more of a shimmer when blended out.  It reminds me of Trick in the UD Naked 3 palette.  :smileyhappy:

melanito

the rose gold looks so pretty. I've been having allergic reactions on one eye to eye shadows/pigments and haven't worn anything for a while...i'm kinda hoping this might not do the same thing and I can wear some shadow again...

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts
fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

Ugh, I hope I look like her when I'm 35! 

kbmatthews

[ Edited ]

Yeah, Not sure how the pigmentation will be, but I'm hoping for the best! It looks pretty :smileyhappy: And who doesn't love a makeup product that may be slightly beneficial? 

mpolansky

The colors look great but I'm worried these would go on sheer. Hm, gonna wait to see swatches. 

fluffymuha

Looks interesting! I'll check it out when I'm at my Sephora next time.

hydee77

I am curious about them too!  I may pick up the violet and rose gold shades. :-)  

RandeeBT

Thanks for sharing this kbmatthews! I must have missed it when I was looking at new products on our website! It looks like a really interesting concept!

Best,
Randee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • melanito
    • rastika
    • penelopepuffman