kimmi1115

New Single Urban Decay Eyeshadow Shades

I noticed Urban Decay released new single shades, and I'm "happy, happy, happy." lol.  What are your thoughts on the new singles?

Heartless: I wish this pink was out when I bought my build your own palette!  At least I still have two slots left lol.  It looks like such a gorgeous pink, and my greenish-blueish eyes are demanding it lol.

Uncut:  I'll pass, but it reminds me of the shade of OPI Liquid Sands I have lol.

Snare:  Another one I'll pass on.  On my computer screen, it looks more grey/black instead of olive green.

Sidecar:  Thank goodness this is now a single!!!  It's my favorite in my Naked palette.  Now I can use it like crazy without having to worry about it lol.

Omen:  I love this purple in the UD 15 palette, so I don't have to baby that shade anymore in the palette lol.

Deep End:  LOVE!!!  I was also careful using this one in the UD 15 palette.

Faint:  I love matte shades, but I wonder if this is too dark of a brown for me.

beautylovingirl

Re: New Single Urban Decay Eyeshadow Shades

Thanks  Kimmi! Your always so darn cute and sweet, I love eyeshawdows but I'm broke after yesterday. :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

I'm not sure when I'll add a couple to my collection either lol.  I have a few things that are running low that will need to be replaced at some point, such as concealer and UDPP along with a couple of hair products.  The budget of a college kid lol.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the price of gas.  I get excellent milage on premium, but I hate the price of it lol.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

OMG, thanks for bright colors withOUT glitter! I'm so tired of bright color = blue or gold.

Omen: I love blue-based purple. I am able to duplicate this by using UD purple shadow pencil under their dark blue eyeshadow, but that have glitter and this doesn't.

Deep end: I'm falling off the deep end for this. Absolutely gorgeous emerald.

ABC Gum/X: I've been looking for a peach that's not too pink forever, so I'm debating between these two.

Foxy: It's perfect for the no make up look or as base for bright colors.

The rest reminds me of colors from Clinique, Kat von D, Covergirl, Maybelline etc. I don't know which of the shadows are new and which are the same old just reformulated.

kimmi1115

You have to get Deep End! lol.  

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh it's is on my wish list. But since its prob not going anywhere soon, me think me want Lorac Mint palette first (have you seen it? I got a soft spot for mint).

and yeah, nothing makes mah wallet sadder than the silly gas price. T.T

kimmi1115

I don't think I've seen it unless it's been featured on the home page.  I may have to browse the LORAC section now lol.

Gas prices stab my wallet to death lol.  At Food City, they have a good gas rewards program, but their gas affects my gas milage.  :smileysad:

ChicDabbler

LORAC - Mint Edition Palette

http://www.sephora.com/mint-edition-palette-P377424

I have a softspot for mint, the bonus being there are some matte shadows in there and the luminizer/blush are light enough for me to wear. =D

kimmi1115

Ooh!  That looks interesting!  And the packaging is absolutely adorable and classy! 

fran11

Deep End looks stunning! Will have to go swatch that one!! 

Gamergirl24

I got X before the repackaging and love it! 

lylysa

Thanks for the pics! Omen caught my eye when it launched in the kit,

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler