TJBPINK

New Sephora Favorites - Draw the Line!

I love these sets. This looks like a nice set.  Some repeats from prior sets but some new liners as well - love the Marc Jacobs especially :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/draw-line-P388035?skuId=1634906

beauty2sample

Re: New Sephora Favorites - Draw the Line!

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if all the pencils are mechanical, except for the UD one?  I loathe things I have to sharpen with a sharpener!

talinder

(0) Hearts

This is such a good set, but I own most of the items and am not near finishing them. (Or if I am have plenty of other liners to get through.)

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing this, TJBPINK! This looks like a seriously awesome set and includes some of my favorite liners - NARS, Stila and Urban Decay! :smileywink:

Best,
Randee
gingaaa

Should I wait and buy it using a discount at the event that no one has been invited to or risk it selling out?  Not buying anything is so difficult!!! 

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

I usually never pass these sets up but I'm on the fence with this one. I already have 3 of these liners in my collection so I'm not sure if it's worth it :/ Decsions Decsions........

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh! I'm trying so hard to talk myself out of this...

But i have to have it! Ordering now....!!

TJBPINK

I know the feeling! I just bought the new Give Me Some Lip set & now I have to have this too! I can never resist these sets!

arielaaaaaaaa

Most of the Favorites sets have too many things i don't want, But this set is the only one that i really have been wanting every product in it! They were all in my Loves list lol! So it's a great deal! I can't wait for it to come! Thanks for posting! I had no clue about this set!

TJBPINK

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to get a set with so many items that you've been wanting :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • gingaaa
    • talinder
    • TJBPINK
    • HookedOnBeauty2
    • RandeeBT