xoxcharlottexox

Neutral Brown Eye Look

After seeing all of maltipoo's goregous looks, (and trying and loving some of them!) I decided to post a look. It's fun! You should try it, too. :smileyvery-happy:

I decided to do this look, it's great for blue eyes, and brown and green eyes as well! I hope you like it!!

This is doable with both the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette, and The Naked Palette! I'll list what colors you use for either palette! (they look pretty much the same, in the picture below, I used the TF palette. :smileyhappy:) You could also just use similar shadows you already have!

***btw.. the right eye had a shadow or something, and the gold doesn't really show, boo! :smileysad: but the left eye looks more like it really does in GOOD lighting, lol I used a webcam, what can I expect?***

1234567A.jpg

1234567B.jpg

I used:

Eye primer: I used Bare Escentuals Prime Time Eyelid Primer.

For Naked Palette look:

First, apply Sin Sin all over lid up to crease.

Then apply Smog Smog to the outer half of your lid, up to the crease. (Ending where the other shadow ended, too, blending just a little.)

After that, put Half Baked Half Baked down the center of your lid, then mix it with a little sin and blend the inner part of your eye with the gold, and do the same with smog on the other side.

For the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, replace Sin with Silk Teddy, replace Smog with Cocoa Puff, and replace Half-Baked with Honey Pot.

Then, line eyes. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero Zero.

I used two coats of mascara (Lancome DÉFINICILS - High Definition Mascara in Black) after curling lashes.

Super easy and pretty, not to mention pretty quick once you know what to do, and do-able with almost any makeup collection! :smileyhappy:

Hope you like it!!

xoxo, Charlotte

macuser

Re: Neutral Brown Eye Look

Thanks for looks. I ahve both of these palettes and you have saved me time!

Thanks again!

beautygeek97

Wow, this is really great! I might try this! So pretty! :smileyhappy:

<3 beautygeek97

maltipoo66

This is a very pretty look!  I really like it :smileyhappy:

pandapple6

That is the most GORGEOUS COLOR combination EVER!!! I definetly have to try this out!! :smileyvery-happy: 

crazeecub

I do like it! As I mentioned to a question yesterday, the Too Faced Palettes are my favorites! Those two especially. I also have Fun In the Dark, and Pixie Pin-Ups. A terrific line! I just discovered the line last summer. You did a very, spectactular job, on your eyes! Not too over-done, either. Way to go! 
xoxcharlottexox

(0) Hearts

Aww thanks! :smileyhappy: I was just messing around with different eye colors, and thought this combo would be wearable, and the gold brings out any eye color.

xoxo, Charlotte

xoxcharlottexox

Oops... I forgot to mention I used a precision liner brush to mimic the shadows on my lower lash line. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • macuser
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • beautygeek97
    • pandapple6
    • crazeecub