kbmatthews

Neon/Bright/Colourful Eyeliner!

I'm really digging the neon/bright/colourful eyeliner trend! The problem is, I can't find the colours I want. I really dig the pink-leaning corals and light neon orange, but the only eyeliner I could find was the OCC Grandma one. I also dig the turquoise, but only Stila seems to have a liquid one, and it seems kinda sheer. 

Where would I get such magnificent colours? And what are your faves? 

neon_eyeliner_variety-585x585.jpg

eyemakeup16.jpg

36d91a93b974fc65a69e805f673c5bc1.jpg

minty2.jpg

BuxomBabe80

Re: Neon/Bright/Colourful Eyeliner!

(0) Hearts

Did you ever find a pretty coral shade, kbmatthews? I was just looking at the Stila and Smashbox options because I really want a mint green and a bright yellow. BUT I also really want a bright coral/pinky kinda color. I haven't checked out OCC and Kat Von D yet. 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Stila has some great ones out now! (:

nishcakes

(0) Hearts

Lime Crime Eyeliners!

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I kind of want to try the set by Sephora but then again maybe I should just get Ocho Loco or wait for a new one to come out. I know I like the quality of UD, but I have no idea about the Sephora liners.

http://www.sephora.com/10-shades-of-samba-waterproof-eyeliner-set-P385614?skuId=1567361&om_mmc=oth-b...

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

I own a few sephora liners, and they're actually really nice! They're not as creamy as UD, but they're great for water lines, smudging, or even just a solid opaque line. I actually find them easier to work with than UD. They have good staying power, too. I just prefer the colour variants of UD most of the time... but there are some great options from Sephora.

callmefafi

[ Edited ]

You could buy the Urban Decay Electric palette and use an eyeliner brush to apply it. Some fix spray would probably make the color more vibrant and make it last longer also.Electric.jpg

gingerblack

That's a great idea. I think I will try that tonight.

kbmatthews

this... Is a very valid argument. You've now given me a legit reason to get this.

callmefafi

Thanks! This makes me feel really good...I'm not that good at application but ideas, I got plenty of those! I'm just really creatively challenged that way. LOL

missrmessner

I just bought the 2 double-ended Smashbox/Santigold liners (currently in-transit). The yellow and seafoam one might work well for what you are looking for, and it has 2 colors for the price of one!

http://www.sephora.com/santigolden-age-double-ended-limitless-liner-P385400?skuId=1588052&icid2=smas...

missrmessner

Well, look what the UPS man just brought me...below are swatches and some similar colors to compare:

The 2 Smashbox double-ended liners on the top

Second row from L-to-R:

• INIKA Green Lagoon
  • Stila Emerald
  • Chanel Jade
  • Smashbox Green Martian
  • NARS Barrow Street
  • UD Mainline

photo-3.JPG

kbmatthews

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh, I like the smashbox! I wish the blue and green came as a double ended! Hehe.

hmm... I never considered the Nars one, but it's a really cute pastel green. 

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Oooh! This is awesome, I love it!! 

Thank you you for sharing :smileyhappy:

comfyrock

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Yeah I saw that... Besides the yellow and blue, it didn't interest me. Plus, it's the coral and neon orange shade I'm mostly after :smileyhappy: but, this may be helpful to others looking for an eyeliner set!

comfyrock

NYX had a lovely bright orange pencil but they don't show it on their site anymore.  Maybe other retailers have it in stock still?  They still have bright blue, green, and yellow.

upload_8149830364660655941.jpg

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Hmm, worth checking out! Thanks!

crayzeeRN

I've been really into this idea lately too! I really want a bright turquoise, mint green and lilac.

I've been staring at these!

kbmatthews

I have UD's Aphyxia! It's a lovely colour!! 

Considering getting the Electric, too :smileytongue: I love the simple eye makeup with a jolt of coloured liner. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Me too! I usually do it with a light shimmery nude, champagne, light pink or light taupe lid :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • veronika23
    • crayzeeRN
    • jenpred