Dess515

Need a good Mascara!

SO! I have very straight lashes.. I mean like camel straight... (lol) fairly long when curled the problem is, they've discontinued the mascara that works best for me (Maybelline sky high curves - only the waterproof version) This mascara held a curl ALL day (after using an eyelash curler) and even after sleeping!

I've tried YSL mascara and while it smells lovely, it doesn't hold the curl, or extend my regular lashes for that "false" lash look. Any suggestions on a great one?

thanks!

headless

Re: Need a good Mascara!

(0) Hearts

if straight lashes are a problem for you i would suggest getting your eye lashes permed, keeps them curled for three months I've been doing it for a couple years now, threw out my eye lash curler which was ruining my eye lashes. I also love Blinc Amplified mascara doesn't smudge or flake it last through crossfit, pilates, walking for 2 hours in 90+ heat.  Comes off easily in the shower with a little soap and warm water.

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

Benefit's They're real stays in place all day and holds a curl amazingly.  You lashes will look the same at the end of the day as they did in the morning when you applied it.  You can get a small bottle of it for $10 from Sephor or Ulta to try it out.

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

Benefit's They're real stays in place all day and holds a curl amazingly.  You lashes will look the same at the end of the day as they did in the morning when you applied it.

roxystar4

lol! i have the same kind of lashes, straight down- I always tell my friends I have dog eye lashes, I like camel better!

I have some high end mascaras & some drugstore and i think if something works for you it doesnt matter if it cost $30 or $5 :smileyhappy:

Have you tried getting a sample set or use 100 point perks to get mini mascaras? This is a great way to test higher end mascara & see if it is a good fit for you.

s1508332-main-grid.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/lash-stash-to-go-P379131?skuId=1508332

beautylovingirl

Dior Iconic OverCurl  Mascara.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • headless