alome

Natural looking brow products??

(0) Hearts

I have darker and very full eyebrows, but they are difficult to tame. I want a product that will allow me to fill in sparser areas and improve their shape, but I also want it to look natural. I've been interested in trying the ABH dipbrow or Tarte's brow mousse, but am nervous they will look drawn on and unnatural. HELP!E

rastika

Re: Natural looking brow products??

(0) Hearts

I've actually had really good luck with the Sephora brand brow kit. It includes a mini tweezer, brow brush, and a spoolie plus two colors of brow powder and a setting wax!

LariTheLoud

It is possible to use ABH Dipbrow in a way that is soft and natural looking, but you have to use the right kind of brush and really take your time feathering it out. For really defined brows, I use the ABH #7 with dip brow. But for a more natural look, I use an El Cheapo, much softer angled liner brush. The softer El Cheapo brush does not pick up nearly as much product as the ABH #7 (or #12), so it is much easier to feather out the product, especially when you pair it with a spoolie brush to blend it through your brow hairs further. It will take you some practice to get it down, but it's totally possible... and I found that when I used this method with Dipbrow, I get much more natural-looking brows than I ever achieved with a pencil.

That said, I have heard that ABH Brow Whiz is a bit more user-friendly for people wanting a natural, less sculpted look.

Good luck, and I hope you find a product that works for you!

weeeeweeeeeee

Is it really called the El Cheapo?

LariTheLoud

Though for the record, I would probably be one of those people to buy "El Cheapo" brand brushes if they existed because I'd just be so excited that they exist. And that they're honest about their branding.

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

LOL I actually tried googling "El Cheapo Makeup Brushes".

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

Sorry for the confusion, weeeeweeeeeee! I'll be clearer next time. :smileywink:

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

No, LOL. That's just my silly term for no-name five cent brushes. This was from my starter set I ordered off amazon ages ago... I couldn't even tell you what brand, it wore off the brush!

nycmle

(0) Hearts

When I want my brows to look natural, I use Benefit's Instant Brow Pencil. I also own ABH Dipbrow, but that gives a much more finished look.

Cyndy89

(0) Hearts

MUFE aqua brow is a nice product looks natural i never owned this till yesterday i tried it in my sparse brows too and does well in the fact that it claims to be waterproof is even better

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Anastasia brow wiz is awesome.

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Another product I'd recommend looking into is the MUFE Aqua Brow. It's a brow filler in a liquid form. The shades are very neutral and ashy so it looks extremely natural on the skin. My sisters use the aqua brow and it looks really nice. They both have dark eye brow hair and they use the #25, which is perfect for Asians. It doesn't look drawn on and airbrushed like makeup artists on instagram. A little goes a really long way. 

Natalian

(0) Hearts

my friend recommend MUFE aqua brow one, I was hesitated to buy it because she also recommend the tart one at the same time. Since you mentioned it,, I should check it out. since I have the brow wiz  too. should I get the same color as your? , my hair is black,  Is it waterproof ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • rastika
    • Natalian
    • nycmle
    • Cyndy89
    • alome