Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Natural Looking Everyday Mascara

Hey beauties! I've recently been on the hunt for a natural looking mascara to wear during the daytime. I have strawberry blonde hair, so it's quite difficult finding a color that doesn't look to dramatic. I love the Benefit They're Real, but I find it's too difficult to remove and it's actually ruining my lashes! Ahhh!!! I have very long but invisible lashes, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

xoxo

Re: Natural Looking Everyday Mascara

Thanks to everyone! I looked into a lot of your suggestions and I purchased the Clinique mascara and the benefit tinted lash primer and I love them both!

@Drewby Glad it worked out for you!

I recommend Clinique has some black/brown shades that will look less dramatic than a jet black.

@Drewby - lancome defincils is a fabulous natural looking mascara. With one layer it will just give you natural definition. 

@Drewby I wonder if there's another way around your mascara issue.  For example, maybe you could lightly dab your mascara on instead of moving it from root to ends of your lashes.  This would give you less coverage and not pull the lashes longer.

Also, I noticed the Benefit mascara was hard to remove as well.  I might have gotten a waterproof one.  If I were you, I'd stay away from waterproof as I found they hurt my lashes.  I never had a problem with mascara running from washable products.

Good luck.

yeah, waterproof mascaras often irritate my eyes!

I don't like dramatic eye lashes either for everday. I found Milk Ubame is pretty clumpy free but lengths your lashes. I just received a deluxe sample and planning to buy a full size.

Try the Benefit Roller Lash in Brown

Hi Drewby, 

Have you tried the Yves Saint LaurentMascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll?

I find that it gives me a lot of length and definition, which is great for days where you're not looking for too much volume. 

Bisous, 

Sian

I've been using the They're Real tinted primer as a "light" mascara and I love it. It's brown so it's not overly dramatic and I find it comes off easily.

I just purchased that and I love it so much! It completely solved all of my issues!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing