Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

Has anyone else had hard bumps appear on their matte eyeshadows?  I've only had my palette for 6 days and there are these hard bumps on the matte shadows. It's driving me crazy because it is out of stock and I can't exchange it! If this is normal I'll just return it, but I love the shade selection so if I can exchange it I would prefer that. It's frustrating because it is such an expensive palette and I don't know what to do! The pieces come off on the on my brushes and when I'm applying to my eyes! ☹️ I just want to know if this is common...

FullSizeRender.jpg

Re: Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

@sierrafallon I don't have oily lids and I use primer every time. I've never had this happen with any of my other palettes so that's why I found it odd. The main mattes that I use are ABH, Morphe, Urban Decay, Too Faced, KVD, and Juvia's Place and this hasn't happened to any of those. I just feel that you shouldn't have to work too hard with higher end palettes and if you do then it's not worth it.

@sabrinas I meant that if this is a normal thing with ND matte shadows I'll probably return it as it's a high price point for something to be wrong with it. I'll try tapping it off more, I just found that some pieces would actually end up on my lid which is annoying as you really don't want to touch your eye when applying eyeshadow. I use sigma and luxie brushes and I've never had this happen with my other palettes. I'll just wait until it's restocked and exchange it. Sometimes you can get a dud so hopefully that's it because I live for warm shades! The crystal shadows are gorgeous  though! 

Re: Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

Why would you want to return it if it's normal? Did you mean to say you WON'T return it if that's the case?

This is what happened to my Viseart mattes.  I forgot the reasoning behind it, but it didn't cause any issues with the product.  Brushes still picked up the pigment the same, no issues whatsoever.  I would just tap my brush to remove excess pigment, no issues (I do this regardless though with any shadow).  It's just an aesthetic thing.

If it's causing full on problems and hindering your application ability, or if it does bug you that much, then yeah maybe a return would be best? I donno, I'd be okay with it! Mine hasn't started doing that yet! @TesiaTalks

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
testing