steph1126

Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy: Don't fret about the naked palette.......I do not mean to offend but its been out a long time now and there are some wonderful new products coming out. The Naked Palette is basically a dead horse but wait until you see what's coming!!!

:smileyvery-happy:

barbiegarcia06

Re: Naked Palette

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

3 NEW PALETTES FROM UD!!!!!!

CAN YOU SAY HEAVEN!!!!!

omg the dangerous pallete..... sooooooooo perfect!!!!

no word on when sephora is getting them though.. idk if i can wait!!!!

 

hope u all are as excited as i am!!!!

 

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

hey barbie, what's up? I'm probably gonna pick up the FUn Palette when it comes to Sephora-- if I can hold out that long!

voodoocat

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

Geez, I was just looking at the Naked palette last night--I was trying to determine if I was just falling for all the hype or if I really needed it! Now, i'm super curious about what is coming down the pike!

shasmakeupgirl

Re: Naked Palette

  Always SUPER excited about anything new from UD! I was so obsessed and impatient with the Naked palette that in a moment of weakness, I bought it on Amazon for $94! But I do love it and use it most days. I can't wait to see all the special editions for year. For me,my love of UD started a long,long time ago. With Lip Gunk! Oh,the memories! I remember wearing my glittery lip gunk and kissing my first boyfriend in high school.Then he'd have a face full of glitter! LOL! I really do love Urban Decay.

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

shasmakeupgirl wrote:

  Always SUPER excited about anything new from UD! I was so obsessed and impatient with the Naked palette that in a moment of weakness, I bought it on Amazon for $94! But I do love it and use it most days. I can't wait to see all the special editions for year. For me,my love of UD started a long,long time ago. With Lip Gunk! Oh,the memories! I remember wearing my glittery lip gunk and kissing my first boyfriend in high school.Then he'd have a face full of glitter! LOL! I really do love Urban Decay.


!!!!!!$94!!!!!!!

Well I guess if you have it, you might as well buy it! I know how annoying it was for me to wait for it-- but I just couldn't spenf the extra cash. I wouldn't!!! SO I guess that that means that you got one with the eyeliner in it rather than the brush?

shasmakeupgirl

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

  Yeah,it comes with the double ended eyeliner. I do love it,but yeah $94 is ridiculous.I am unfortunatly the most impatient person I know.

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

Are you talking about Urban Decay products specifically or new trends in general.......

steph1126

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

I don't know anything specifically, just rumors (I have a few little birdies that tell me things)....... Dont get me wrong, it's a good neutral palette but for fall/winter not spring....by the end of Feb most companies will have their new shades out and the trends are different from the Naked Palette. I think people are crazed over the Naked Palette because it was so hard to get for a while...I have it and it's cool but it's over.....what made it the "must have" is basic supply/demand...which is (I am guessing) why people are still so into it.

Just my opinion.....but why waste time with Naked when all the new palettes are about to come out?

There are soooo many good things to come!! To get it just so you can say I have it, at this point is (sorry!!! dont mean to offend anyone!!) silly. So you have it.....big deal. When fall/winter 2011 come around, there will be some other must have....

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette


steph1126 wrote:

I don't know anything specifically, just rumors (I have a few little birdies that tell me things)....... Dont get me wrong, it's a good neutral palette but for fall/winter not spring....by the end of Feb most companies will have their new shades out and the trends are different from the Naked Palette. I think people are crazed over the Naked Palette because it was so hard to get for a while...I have it and it's cool but it's over.....what made it the "must have" is basic supply/demand...which is (I am guessing) why people are still so into it.

Just my opinion.....but why waste time with Naked when all the new palettes are about to come out?

There are soooo many good things to come!! To get it just so you can say I have it, at this point is (sorry!!! dont mean to offend anyone!!) silly. So you have it.....big deal. When fall/winter 2011 come around, there will be some other must have....


What you are saying is only true for people who only wear what is "on trend". I myself personally buy and wear things as a matter of personal preference. I wear things long before and after they are the "it" thing to wear. Something like the Naked palette will be useful no matter what the trend or season because honeslty  neutrals are just that: neutral. People will always have days, reasons or seasons to want a made up but subtle look: like for work, or a daytime party. Assuming that the only reason it was so popular was because it was hard to get may be true for some people, but I don't think it's true for MOST people. At least,  I HOPE not. I would like to give people more credit than that! :smileyvery-happy:

xo

 

firecracker7383

Re: Naked Palette

You said it just right!! This palette has the perfect colors weather they are "in" or not! When did finding a great palette with awesome neutral colors that can be worn all year round ever "go out of style"?.......NEVER!! If the colors suit you (as the naked palette does for most anybody) then who really cares. Its a great palette for anytime anywhere! Its a neutral palette, and so versatile. Not to mention the value!

Get naked~

mymaserati

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

lol agree with @mermadelove, this has an "I know something you don't know" quality to it. which I doubt is the case! still, I'm curious..

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

mymaserati wrote:

lol agree with @mermadelove, this has an "I know something you don't know" quality to it. which I doubt is the case! still, I'm curious..


Exactly.........Share your wisdome. Don't taunt!

barbiegarcia06

Re: Naked Palette

the cs rep at sephora in san luis obispo told me urban decay has new limited edition pallette coming out in feb some time!!!! im already on a call list for the day it ships in!!

katekatastrophe

Re: Naked Palette

The limited edition palette is probably for their anniversary. They're releasing 4 different products throughout the year to celebrate. one, being the 15 set of eyeliners (which is awesome, btdubbs. I got my hands on one. ;] ). So I wouldn't be surprised if this palette is the next thing.

I'm totally stoked about it now. :3

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

Thank you for sharing, barbie! What exactly is it going to look like, any idea?

barbiegarcia06

Re: Naked Palette

well she said it was gonna be bright colors i think 6-8 shadows  the 24/7 liner in zero and a genie size primer, but she didnt know what the case was going to look like she just said i wouldn't b disappointed at all!!! but with urban decay who is ever disappointed?!?!

steph1126

Re: Naked Palette

Cant go wrong with UD.....:smileywink:

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

I know, right??? Great. UD is my favorite. Now I have ANOTHER thing to stalk!!!!

barbiegarcia06

Re: Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

ud is def my favorite.. my eyeshadow drawer is majority ud and some unopened hard candy lol

#cosign on stalking!!!! im counting the days till the new palette is out!!

mermadelove

Re: Naked Palette

LOL!! I have unopened hardcandy, too! I got a bunch of their glitters and bases at TJMAXX when they were switching over. I used to LOVE their nail polish! The quality isn't what it used to be. I've loved UD since early days when you could only find it at Hot Topic!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 827 views
  • 14 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mymaserati
    • mermadelove
    • firecracker7383
    • voodoocat
    • katekatastrophe
    • steph1126
    • barbiegarcia06
    • shasmakeupgirl