sephoramusthave

NAVY EYESHADOW

[ Edited ]

Hey guys,

I am looking for a navy eyeshadow to create smokey eye looks with. I like shimmer and matte finishes. Pressed powder only and no glitter please!  Does anyone have a favorite? Thank you!

kateye7

Nars Night Fright with MUFE Holodiam 302 hotest smokey ey...

Nars Night Fright with MUFE Holodiam 302 hotest smokey eye ever =D

sephoramusthave

Re: Nars Night Fright with MUFE Holodiam 302 hotest smokey ey...

(0) Hearts

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone! I have added tons of new things to my wishlist! I found a KILLER navy eyeshadow tutorial on youtube....LOVE. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1eeJ2BTY&feature=youtu.be

cmccoy7

Re: NAVY EYESHADOW

makeup forever matte navy blue eyeshadow #60

beautylovingirl

@sephoramusthave- You already know which one I'm gonna pick but I'm gonna say it anyway, the Dior navy design 5 colour designer all in one.=D.

babybear04

I just recently purchased Smashbox's Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Telephoto and it's absolutely heavenly.  I bought it mainly for the navy, but the purple is gorgeous as well.  I used this for a smokey eye and had wonderful results!  The shadow was highly pigmented and lasted a long time on my lids.  Added bonus is the lighter shade which I use to highlight the inner corner of my eyes as well as my cupids bow.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Smashbox - Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio

http://www.sephora.com/photo-op-eye-shadow-trio-P292408?skuId=1349737

elea33

Excellent suggestion! I love the SB trio.

I have a few navy shadows, but the one I use the most is from the Too Faced Matte Palette.

I love using the middle row together, but the middle shade Pebbles can be a bit chalky, but that makes it perfect for a pigmented liner. I love to use the deepest navy shade London Fog, wet in the upper lashline then Pebbles in the lower lashline..and the white shade Velveteen Bunny in the inner corner and browbone...

kimmi1115

I've not tried a Navy shadow, but your smokey idea sounds awesome!

Although I don't have a Navy shadow, I did look at brands I like for you.  Kat Von D has a Navy-ish looking shade in her Shade Shifter eyeshadow called Stockholm.  At least on the campus computer it looks like it would be in that shade range.

http://www.sephora.com/shade-shifter-eyeshadow-P375407?skuId=1432863

I hear a lot of good things about MUFE eyeshadows, and they have a matte Navy blue and a lighter shade as well. 

Urban Decay's Evidence is a navy shade with shimmer as well. 

kimmi1115

A while after I posted this, I realized I had the Evidence shade in my UD 15 palette lol.  However, I've only used it as a liner.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • elea33
    • sephoramusthave
    • kimmi1115
    • kateye7
    • babybear04
    • cmccoy7