lecia1167

My first reaction when I tried a color in the UD Electric Pressed Pigment Palette...

[ Edited ]

"Well, I can now take that second job as a clown at kids' parties."

hahahahaaa!

But seriously folks, I love having the bright colors on my lid and in the crease. And I toned it down a bit by using my UD 24/7 black eyeliner (these are soooo soft!) and creating a smokey eye with it. Totally brought all of the colors together in a soft way.

I looooooove this palette. I tried to take a pic with my iPhone, but they're not coming out very clear. Sorry! But here's my whole face. I feel purty today!

10176147_10202866835048091_6056483538174549906_n.jpg

jojobe

Re: My first reaction when I tried a color in the UD Electric Pressed Pigment Palette...

Mine will be here tomorrow and I am so excited. I really loved the way they swatched in store and I was really impressed by the way the can be used either softly or very dramatic. I am sure my neutrals are going to take a backseat for a while>

GBean28

Re: My first reaction when I tried a color in the UD Electric Pressed Pigment Palette...

Very nice!  Now I have to get this palette... I was putting this on my 'to buy later list'.

CeliaV

I don't know anyone who regrets it :smileyhappy:  Have fun!

shellysk8

I am very fair and was leery too. I started with a larger, fluffier brush than what comes with the palette, and that allowed the colors to go on a bit softer but still colorful. I can wear them that way for work, and be brighter and more adventurous for night and weekend. I'm having fun with it now!

linda711

Love it!

nishcakes

Take off your glasses please. I wanna see.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I did and the colors didn't show up! I'll try better light and post tomorrow.

DiVWA

Good for you! You look great! FWIW, I'm having trouble getting colors to show up on my iPhone pix too. Very frustrating!

I'm tempted by the bright colors but I'm a little afraid. :smileywink:

nishcakes

You can rock it, D!

lecia1167

Don't be! You can totally tone down some of the colors. They are soooo pigmented and pretty!

CeliaV

The more you play the more you'll love it.  Grats!  Soon you'll have a collection full of Sugarpill too hehe :smileywink:

LariTheLoud

Welcome to the bright side. Literally my favorite palette in my stash!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • GBean28
    • shellysk8
    • lecia1167
    • linda711
    • nishcakes