chocosugar

My Eyeliner always bleeds.

(0) Hearts

I've tried the Stila water-proof eyeliner, and the L'oreal waterproof eyeliner, however it always ends up bleeding on the outercorner of my eyes. I've also tried using the urban decay primer potion before applying my eyeliner, but it doesn't seem to work. Any recommendations for a better eyeliner, or to stop it from smudging/bleeding?

ilovetopurplefy

Re: My Eyeliner always bleeds.

@contentlykaykay I love the Tarte EmphasEYES Clay liner!! It's one of two black liners that don't smudge on me. The other one I love is the Make Up For Ever Aqua Waterproof Cream Shadow in Black (which is the only color it comes in and it should be labeled eyeliner but whatever). It doesn't budge and it is extremely pigmented. I've tried the MUFE Aqua Eye Cream Liners in 27  Black, 20 Intense Blue, and 26 Purple and I only love 20 and 26. The 27 Black smudges everywhere and fades in a few hours on me.

ContentlyKayKay

Oh! I haven't triedthe MUFE one! Maybe I'll pick that up at the VIB event! Thank you!! I like to hear comparable liners to to my beloved Tarte clay liner. I've tried the Bobbi brown & maybelline ones but still stick to Tarte. Yay excited to check that one out!

AmyC

(0) Hearts

Hello, I've heard you can set your eyeliner with black powder to fix this problem. Due to my disability, I don't line my eyes currently but I'm excited to try  with a some eyeliners I got with a few palettes.

SJarrar

(0) Hearts

I've personally never had too much luck with marker-like eyeliners. They'd either smudge or they just wouldn't last. I'd suggest you start investing in some creme eyeliners. They're fantastic. Most of mine are by MAC but Smashbox's Cream Eye Liner Palette is great especially if you like switching it up with different colors :smileyhappy:

lreagan

Try using an oil-free primer like Lorac's eye primer or Kat Von D's. Have you tried Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners? The liquid ones are my personal favorite. They will seriously not budge once they dry.

http://www.sephora.com/24-7-waterproof-liquid-eyeliner-P292015?skuId=1348697

ContentlyKayKay

[ Edited ]

I love Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay eyeliner! That's what I use and my eyeliner doesn't budge (Though I still use an eyeshadow primer beforehand).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • lreagan
    • ContentlyKayKay
    • chocosugar
    • SJarrar