Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Miss A

Has anyone shopped online Miss A? I saw a Yahoo article on it today.  Everything is $1. This includes makeup, scarves, jewelry, masks, supplies, etc. I'm sure at $1 it's probably not the greatest quality, but they have a huge selection. Has anyone tried it?

Re: Miss A

For a dollar, the liquid lipsticks are pretty good.  The shade Tease is a perfect dupe for Jeffree Starr's Sagittarius  They have a lot of fun items for little money.

RE: Re: Miss A

Thanks for the reply! Suppose it's a low-risk scenario, regardless (until I add 150 $1 items to my cart).

RE: Miss A

Resurrecting this thread, as I had the same question as the OP. The loose glitters/pigments seem to be popular, lip items hit or miss, shadows might be worth trying for a buck, highlighters definitely seem worth trying for $1, the house brand seems most popular and fake lashes are a steal . . . but I know many of us likely have enough cosmetics to open a small store/don't like to part with them/don't need junk makeup sitting around, so has anyone given this shop a try? Any definite hits or misses?

Re: Miss A

hey @meecheroo did you end up ordering anything from Miss A - if so, how was the quality?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing