19capricorn60

Matt eyecolor

I am looking form some nice, spring eye color (ie lavenders, green, pink) in matt. I already have The Balm Meet Matt(e), and Urban Decay Electric Paltette, both of which I love

lylysa

Re: Matt eyecolor

You might want to check out Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadows and they have a good range of fun, bright mattes:

Illamasqua - Powder Eye Shadow

CanCan

Dizzy

Dare

Pivot

Preen

MUFE also has some matte shades:

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eyeshadow

Cotton Candy

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eyeshadow

Lilac

BeautyPassioner

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi 19capricorn60! I recommend Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette Shade in Buck. It's a bronzy tan color which you didn't mention you wanted so I don't know what color shade you want, but you can apply that on your lid and then apply a lighter matte shade for a highlighted affect. It's what I wear everyday to school and it's just simply natural. Hope this helped you! :smileyhappy: <3

sammiebaby

Hi!  I recommend the Matte Eye Shadow Collection by Too Faced.  Too Faced has some really nice buttery colors and blend really well.  The set has 9 colors that includes a light lavender and a minty one.  The Sephora Collection also has a collection of matte eye shadow singles that are pretty good and decently priced.  Hope this helps!  (Ps I tried putting up pix but for some reason my tablet won't let me) 

http://www.sephora.com/matte-eye-shadow-collection-P290627?skuId=1345966

http://www.sephora.com/colorful-eyeshadow-matte-P384829?skuId=1425198

mrsbaine

You may want to try IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette. It's all Matte, and has several springy colors, along with traditional matte colors. They are very easily blendable. There is also a transformer shade that will turn the matte colors into more shimmery colors. This palette is available at Ulta or on It's website. There is also a 20% discount code out there for new customers. 

If you want something from Sephora, I'd look at singles. UD has a couple of really nice ones. As does Bobbi Brown. I love Bobbi's Feather, which is a matte purple/gray color. I also like Givency's Ombre cream shadows. I like the khaki green color; but it has a tiny bit of sparkle. I used it this weekend, and it wasn't horrible at all. Hope that helps! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • sammiebaby
    • mrsbaine
    • BeautyPassioner
    • 19capricorn60