lulupiee

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Eye Crayon

your thoughts?
StyleLynn

Re: MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Eye Crayon

(0) Hearts

My holy grail eyeliner! I am obsessed with them! They're pigmented and have great staying power :smileyhappy:

ireneh

(0) Hearts

LOVE IT!

Only liner that doesn't smudge on my oily lids. Believe me, I've tried everything!! Also it works great for waterline or tightlining as long as you keep it sharpened. It's very soft too so it glides on very smooth. I want them in every color.

Only gripe is that it is a pain to remove. And it's so soft that when I sharpen it, I feel like I'm losing a lot of product :smileysad:

nhunka

It is great, but not suitable on waterline. 

DRIES ME OUT so bad, I have to blink all the time. Eye drops dont help :smileysad: 

sofie123

(0) Hearts

Loved it as well!!! I just hated trying to remove it. 

sravanthi

(0) Hearts

I bought black one, i loved it so much, it is intensely pigmented and long lasting but removal is pain :smileysad:

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

I second the super lasting power. The color is really bold and pigmented, I did find it a bit flakey into tiny bits and pieces into my eyes. It is hard to remove tho. I use an oil based remover because my Koh Gen Do does not work in removing it. 

myxducky

[ Edited ]

I really like this eyeliner. Like jojobe has said, it has really great staying power once it sets. I have pretty oily lids, so this works out great for me. The colors on these liners are pretty vibrant too.

I have the eyeliner in 4 different colors, and none of mine have dried out yet. They all apply easy and exactly as they were when I originally bought them. My oldest one is probably 7 months or so old.

jojobe

That depends on the reason you think you ought to buy it. Mine is 5 months old and hasn't dried out on me yet. It has serious staying power and doesn't migrate, smudge or smear after it sets. I don't care for the sharpener either. I wish it would get a bit finer of a point but I can usually manipulate it so it works out ok. If you have a problem keeping eyeliner from budging, I would most definitely give it a try.

End0ra

(0) Hearts

Liked it at first, not so hot on it now.  Mine has dried out like regular potted gel eyeliner does and doesn't go on as easy anymore.  The little built-in sharpener doesn't get things very sharp.  I don't think I'd buy it again.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • StyleLynn
    • myxducky
    • sofie123
    • ireneh