tclack

Lorac Unzipped for Fair, Pink Undertones?

(0) Hearts

My local Sephora doesn't carry Lorac, but I am absolutely obsessed with the Lorac Pro Palette. I'm REALLY wanting to buy the Unzipped palette, but I can tell it's a lot warmer than the Pro. Any pale, pink undertoned, blue eyed folks out there who have had success with these shades? The swatches I've found have been on olive or tan complected skin. If I just didn't find the right place in this forum, please give me the link. I'm sorry if I've asked the same question someone else has!

EMM4

Re: Lorac Unzipped for Fair, Pink Undertones?

the unzipped pallete will be fine for you. Because you have bluse eye and they are mostly neutral colors they will help your eyes pop. As for it going with your complexion or not you'll be fine. I'm really pale myself i like to say embrace the paste.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Very  well said EMM4 I'm not light complected but I'm giving ya props on the positive attitude.:smileyhappy:

tclack

(0) Hearts

Hilarious!! That just made me LOL! EMBRACE THE PASTE!

lylysa

I don't see why not the palette can't be used on someone with fairer skin. My only comment would be if you feel that the combination of shades ends up being too shimmery and too overpowering for your complexion, take a matte, neutral toned shadow and brush it over your lid after application to done down the color some.

tclack

Made the plunge & just ordered it! Worst case scenario I'll return it in my local store if it doesn't work, right? Excited!

beautylovingirl

I don't know why it wouldn't look great:smileyhappy: It's looks like a pretty versatile palette.

tclack

(0) Hearts

Thanks! That's a good idea. I'm not afraid of shimmer - I use it alot in the Pro palette. More wondering about the actually pigmentation being too warm. It's so hard to tell with just the picture and no product to sample.

lylysa

Also, using a longer bristled/fluffier shadow brush like this one:

http://www.sephora.com/eye-shadow-brush-17s-P268706?skuId=1267830

Will allow for a more delicate application of color so it's not as bold, making warm shades a bit more wearable!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tclack
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • EMM4