Lorac Pro Palette 2

Did anyone else see the preview today on Facebook for the Lorac Pro Palette 2?

lorac pro2.jpgPicture credit belongs to their facebook page.  Thoughts?

Re: Lorac Pro Palette 2

(0) Hearts

Got mine last night!  It's absolutely lovely.  The light for swatches right now is terrible, but already loving it.  The gray packaging looks very slick and nice IRL.  It goes along fabulously with the first palette and the gray color makes it easier to locate in my stage case.  The quality is the same as the first, buttery and blendable and delicious.  But I think the shimmers in Pro 2 are actually creamier and less prone to fallout than the original Pro.  In fact, they showed up just as beautifully with or without primer this time.

Jade is absolutely gorgeous.  The golden shimmer highlights this amazing, army-olive green.  I wasn't expecting it to be so incredible, but I can't wait to pair things with it.  The browns in the set have so much depth.  Cocoa might be my favorite.  Rose (can't type in the accent right now, but like the wine!) is a stunning rose gold.  It's different enough from anything in Naked 3 that I'm really looking forward to combining the two palettes.  Buff is an excellent, interesting highlight shade.   Different enough from Naked 2's yellowy highlight.  I prefer it to the UD2 one.  I really can't say enough about all the shimmers.  They are unique, interesting, and versatile.  The mattes are great too, of course, but the shimmers really surprised me here.  My favorite matte shades so far are Buff, Nectar (this color is really unique.  A corally soft, antique sort of pink.  Looks amazing on the lid), Lt. Brown (my new HG transition shade.  Like butter), and Navy (this one doesn't look as good swatched, but that's common for navy blues.  Sugarpill's Velocity and UD's Chaos also don't swatch super well on me, but on my lid all these colors blend beautifully).  

Very pleased.  Can't wait to play more!

(0) Hearts

I probably wont be getting this bc i have the first one and havent used it yet. 

(0) Hearts

The palette color should have been  red. ! Or light brown beige! 

I like the shimmery colors, but WHY is the palette gray?! It just looks drab imo. But yeah, I have lots of eyeshadows similar to these colors..eh, don't need it.

(0) Hearts

Honestly this palette on my tan skin looks muddy..on fair skin , works better 

(0) Hearts

I think I'll get it to swatch it, but other then that all these colors are REALLY dupeable. I love my Lorac Pro, but I don't know if I'll be keeping number 2. 

(0) Hearts

Have you swatched? I'm dying to see! I'm on the fence about this 

(0) Hearts

Just ordered mine :smileyhappy:  Can't wait!  Finally a genuinely neutral/cool-toned palette.  Plus it'll work amazingly well with the original.

(0) Hearts

the laura mercier palette from chrismas...is a better version of this one...all colors are so dupeable )))

(0) Hearts

It's available on Ulta now.

(0) Hearts

I'll probably purchase this from Ulta when they have their 20% off promo. I love the first one and the quality works great for me. I get some people don't like them just like how some people hate the Naked palettes. Lorac and UD are some of my favorite mid-range eye shadow formulas. I really don't need this though -_-

[ Edited ]

I have every single one of these colors. I don't see myself buying this palette, not only because of the colors, but to me with the first Lorac Pro Palette, I thought the shadows were powdery. It looks nice, honestly I just can't bring myself to purchase this. Just not wowed.

I agree.  The Lorac Pro palette is one of my least favorite palettes.  I honestly think I like it less than Naturally Pretty, and that is saying a lot.  Neither of them are bad, and I will still use both (just not super often).

(0) Hearts

Yeah, exactly! The only colors I like are the blue and purple, but I already have those colors in the Too Faced Matte Palette, which I hardly use even though I actually like that palette.

Hmmm... It isn't jumping out at me. Oh well, that is more money in my wallet for other pretties! Thanks for sharing!

(0) Hearts

It's not really attracting me. I have the first one which is great, but it's so cool-toned and the browns end up looking taupe on me.  I don't mind because it's still very pretty, but I think they should come out with a warmer toned one. The colors in this one are just kinda ehhh....

Here are some swatches from Sona Gasparian's instagram :smileyhappy:

Thanks Andy…way to enable :smileywink:

Thanks for posting :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

I have been holding out on the lorac pro because I felt I had too many neutrals but... I need this one! That dark blue shade is calling to me. Can't wait to see the reviews and swatches!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • lorac pro2.jpg
  • tumblr_mowxpfbSXs1s8njeuo1_500.gif
  • upload_673888729338778011.jpg
  • photo (2).jpg