HookedOnBeauty2

Lorac Pocket Pro Palette

(0) Hearts

I was reading InStyle magazine this morning and I stumbled upon the Lorac Pocket Pro Palette and fell in love. I went straight to Sephora online and was bummed to see it's not there :smileysad: I can get it from Ulta or  Lorac but I really didn't want to create yet another account. 

What are your thoughts, should I cave in and just order it or can I find a similar palette at Sephora? This palette includes nude, pewter and espresso. 

SweetBubble

Re: Lorac Pocket Pro Palette

(0) Hearts

Kohls carries LORAC now!

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

I'm glad it was free shipping and 10% off because I didn't know Kohls had it. Thanks for the info, I will go there when I need more :smileyhappy:

carolang

(0) Hearts

(sorry I can't reply directly)... hmm - I rather get 10% off with free shipping than no 10% off and pay shipping!

I've only placed one online order at Ulta... just last month. A lot of people complain about their shipping times but I didn't think it took terribly long (I think they're just a little less efficient around holidays). It's not like Sephora where you choose your samples, you choose a type of sample (skincare or skincare+makeup i think...). I choose "skincare" got 3 foil packets and it was all random brands I had never heard of... so, if I wanted the pocket pro I would go with lorac's website with the discount.

HookedOnBeauty2

Thank you, that's what I'll do. I don't think I like not being able to pick my own samples. 

carolang

(0) Hearts

Oh and Sephora no longer carries Lorac so you will not be seeing it here!

carolang

(0) Hearts

I just bought the 3D lustre set from the Lorac website and was tempted to get the pocket pro. Note that the colors are different in the $15 standalone one versus the one that comes in the set (I personally like the standalone better - the one you mentioned). I would just go ahead and get it from the Lorac website... they have free shipping, plus when I opened the website up in a new browser a 10% off coupon popped up so try that... so I only spent $17 and had zero shipping so my guess is its free shipping!

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

I did see the 10% off. Would you still suggest that over Ulta ( I never ordered from there) but I see they have free samples :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • SweetBubble
    • carolang
    • HookedOnBeauty2