Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for the PERFECT waterproof liquid liner. What's your favorite and why????

I haven't been active in a looooong time. Now that my kid is almost 5, I'm starting to have time for me and looking for some advice on liners. Ready to play around with winged liners, etc and am looking for excellent pigmentation and waterproof. What's your favorite????

Re: Looking for the PERFECT waterproof liquid liner. What's your favorite and why????

Although I haven't tested the waterproof-ness on this eyeliner, I'm currently absolutely loving the tarte
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner! I predominately use the liquid eyeliner and I absolutely love the pigmentation and long lasting capability of it. I have swatched and used the pencil part on my lower water line and I've found that it does last a long time and does not smudge. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Re: Looking for the PERFECT waterproof liquid liner. What's your favorite and why????

Oddly enough, I have soooooooo many high-end liners, but none of them having the staying power of the Essence liners that can be bought at Ulta or Target (and they're super cheap). My UD, Marc Jacobs, Lancome, Stila, etc. all fade on me... not Essence, though. Check it out. 🙂 @mermadelove

Hi Mermadelove!  Gosh, it's been ages since we've heard from you, welcome back!  You were so welcoming to me way back when I was first on here, so nice to see you.

Sorry I don't have a great recommendation for you, when I want great pigmentation, I use UD liners, but I don't think they are waterproof. MUFE makes some waterproof ones, but I haven't tried them.

Hi! How have you been??? Nice to see a name I recognize and THANKS for the welcome back  🙂  !!

I love the UD pencil liners, but I've never tried their waterproof. The pencils are great, I love them, too, but I was looking for a liquid to do cat's eye, etc with. I Am currently trying the Too Faced sketch marker, but I'm finding that even with primer and setting spray, it smudges. I like a super crisp line that won't end up sliding  down my face in a few hours!

Sparkle on, my friend!!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing