MercedesH14

Liquid eyeliners

Okay so I need help. I use Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner and I liked it at first but now its fading and it isn't as black as it use to be. I have to use to liners now just to make it the black I want to. Is there any recommendations for a very black liquid eyeliner that is really black and stays throughout the day?

Ellie123

Re: Liquid eyeliners

(0) Hearts

long-lasting 12 hour by the sephora collection is nice

01 black.jpg

melissabt

I really like the Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner.

The brush applies just the right amount of product and the black is ultra rich!

01 black.jpg

<3 Melissa
roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I really like LORAC Front of the Line Pro:

s1179019-main-hero.jpg

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

i also love Kat Von D's liquid liner in trooper.  It is easy to use, has a very thin point brush tip and stay all day.  I have never ever had this eyeliner smudge or wear off, and I have hooded eye lids that are very oily. 

miabt

One of my favorite liners in the MUFE Aqua Liner!  It stays all day & doesn't budge, even after I've taken a shower & water has definitely gotten all over my face!  I havent repurchased a new one in awhile, but I'm overdue :smileyhappy:  A close second, which was already suggested, is the Eyeko Skinny Liner.  It's easy to use & doesn't smudge throughout the day :smileywink:  

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Liner

http://www.sephora.com/aqua-liner-P286205?skuId=1325430

xo, Mia

janinebt

I'd have to agree with Apocalyptica! Trooper is a fantastic eyeliner and it will not budge, flake, or fade throughout the course of the day.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Apocalyptica

I love Kat Von D's tattoo liners. I use her black color "Trooper" every day and it lasts all day. Doesn't smudge, run or fade. I can even shower with it on and it looks perfectly fine after, unless I stick my face under the water or rub my eyes or something.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • roxystar4
    • Apocalyptica
    • Ellie123
    • miabt