Kaietlynn

Lets Talk Eye Brows!

Seriously I need help with my eyebrows. Lately Ive been tweezing them and they come out short. I also really want them to be full and gorgeous looking. BUT!!! They always get messed up and all over the place and it looks like i cant control them sometimes! The hairs stick up this way and that and it is so annoying!! Please help me. i want eyebrows like Megan Fox's ha ha! they are perfect honestly!swfupload_4267720022305390054.jpg

-Katie

lylysa

Re: Lets Talk Eye Brows!

(0) Hearts

It can also help if you post a photo of the state of your brows currently so we can give specific tips to shape and style your brows to give them a fuller look similar to Megan Fox's brow shape.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I second what Diana has said. A good way to avoid over plucking for short brows is by taking an eyeliner pencil and lining it up at the side of your nose so that you create a straight edge that goes upward toward your brows. Never pluck beyond the point in which your nose and brow line up. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Kaietlynn, 

FIrst thing- put down the tweezers! I used to overpluck my brows a TON as well so thats the most important thing to remember! You may need to let them grow for a few weeks until they are back to a healthy and fuller looking appearance. I like to use mini scissors (like for the nails) to trim longer hairs from sticking out and around and ruining their shape. That, combined with a bit of brow wax or gel and your brows will be a LOT easier to manage. 

For now you can fake a fuller brow with some stencils and a powder or powder based brush. These are a lot more natural looking than a hard pencil or gel or marker will be as they are less dramatic and intense looking and will give a softer touch. 

I highly recommend you look at Anastasia's Beauty Express for brows and eyes which has a wax, brow powder, a brush, stencis and a highlighter to define the brows and illujminate your eyes:

swfupload_8894567849339134760.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Anastasia brow kit has a wax in it that keeps my wild brows in place then I set them with her brow gel. Filling them in takes time to make them look model perfect but once I get them set they stay in  place all day long. Oh and the kit comes with  stencils to. It has been the best investment. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • Kaietlynn
    • calamityjane85
Photos2
  • swfupload_4267720022305390054.jpg
  • swfupload_8894567849339134760.jpg