aviscardi

Laura mercier Artist Palette 2

Just found this, i was excited til i saw that the 2nd palette has 4 shades from the original , and i like this one more 

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-for-eyes-P383070?skuId=1560770

NikkiShops

Re: Laura mercier Artist Palette 2

Omg yes!  I mean no!  I mean, I can't buy anymore make-up and this is so gorgeous.  Must see swatches!

ellevee09

OMG! Enablers are killing me today!!! I'm so happy LM came out with a second palette! I lost the first one when I went to Vegas! I almost shot myself because it was hands down my favorite palette ever! I'm definitely getting this!!!!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

Great minds think alike, I just bought the palette an hour ago :smileyvery-happy:

DST57

I think I am addicted to palettes...no, seriously, like they are totally my vice and I have at least 10 or more.  Who needs 10 palettes?!  And yet...this one calls to me ;-)

aviscardi

if you have 10 than you don't want to know how many i have, is that just larger ones over 8 e/s? ahha

I think i might pass on this, im still undecided on the anastasia lavish palette. I actually stopped buying e/s recently especially during summer, but in Sept i just bought the KVD ladybird and Stila in the know.

DST57

(0) Hearts

Haha oh yeah I was only counting big ones. I honestly have no clue on they 3/4/5 shadow ones anymore bc I lost count so long ago ;-) I have a drawer full of big ones and a box of little ones. I don't even know what makes me love collecting them more than any other makeup item. Maybe it's having all the options or how pretty all the little pans are lined up like that in the palette or that I always think of them as such a good value. Who knows, either way I love them!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I am right there in that palette filled boat with you. :smileyvery-happy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I really like the violet ink shade. O_O Ahhhh... Always with the eye shadow palettes! My only (yea right) weakness!

drrragon

(0) Hearts

oh wow they're making another one!  I think the one from last year  is probably my all-time favorite eye palette!  It's so versatile and perfect for work or a more understated look without over-the-top glitter and shimmer.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • melisa16
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • ellevee09
    • warriorwitch
    • NikkiShops