mermadelove

LET's GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGOTIT!!IGOTIT!!!!IGOTIT!!!!!!!IGOTIT!!!!IGOTIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IGOTIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs screaming around the house jumping for joy*

Who else finally goi it?

rain3hday

Re: LET's GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(0) Hearts

Wow this is so stupid, I tried to order one, and it wasn't loading, so I refreshed the page and once I did, it was already out of stock!! WTF!!

katie1724

[ Edited ]

I didn't even know it was back in stock! I never got an email notification and didn't know until I saw all of the capital letters in your post, mermadelove. BUT! As of 10:25, west coast time, it was still in stock on the website, so I ordered it as fast as my fingers could type. I had just decided (as of last night, when I used two gift cards + $40 of my own) that I need to seriously cut back on my addiction enthusiasm and exercise more self-control when it comes to Sephora purchases, but I have been wanting NAKED forever...and I think I have a few Christmas returns, anyway...

YAY! Thanks!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@katie1724: Thank jadorezrg!! She PM'd me before Iever got the SEphora email.I had been stalking the site and must have just missed when it became available because I got her message like 15 minutes after I had checked. So then of course I had to post!!!!

So glad you finally got it, too!

And I am totally waiting to get the 24/7/15th from Sephora. Although I have over 700 points, I still want more!! Mwhahahahahah!!!!!!!

jadorezrg

LoL! Anyone who isn't a beauty junkie would read that heading and be very confused!

I did! I've checked (more like stalked :womanwink: ) the site since 5am this morning and finally around 9:20am PST, it showed up as available. I reloaded the page and had to do a double take at the "add to basket button" it seemed unreal. I'm elated and can't wait to get it so I can give it to my sis whom I've had to hide my Naked from for months! Thanks Sephora and UD for FINALLY making it available at Sephora :womanvery-happy:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

"Here's your NAKED palette, sis-- NOW STOP STEALING MINE!!!"

LOL!!!!!

DO you think I'm crazy for not ordering the 24/7/15th from UD right now? That's a lot of BI points!!!

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

Although I know that they'll for sure have limited quantities available at Sephora.com in comparison to Urbandecay.com, I'd wait for the points... I feel that many will be put off by the $92 price tag, well obviously people who haven't used 24/7 before, plus there's also those who don't think they'd use all the array of colors in the set. So when it does become available at Sephora, I doubt that it'd sell out as quickly as it did when UD did the pre-release last month. It's certainly worth it, but if you really feel the need to buy it UD has it in stock and I believe that they'll still have it in stock even when their other vendors (like Sephora, Ulta, Macys, etc.) will have it in, after all this is their 15th anniversary set, it'll likely be available for at least this month of January in their site... well hopefully!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I noticed alot of people balked at the price, but if you think about it, it's really an AWESOME deal!! Plus it comes with the sharpener and all that. Since I like their liners and only have two, it makes total sense for me! I think you're right about the demand. I'll wait for Sephora-- and if I miss it, I will get it from UD. But I don't think I'll miss it here!!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

@mermadelove: No, I do not think you're crazy for waiting...it's tempting, but think of the points!

:smileyvery-happy:

katie1724

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

AAGHH --

My order cannot be processed for security reasons?!! I checked out again, and same thing...it lets me go all the way until "Place Order" -- and then that message comes up. Oh, no!! High traffic? Are they out of it, and it's just not showing up? Should I call?? (I'm at work!)

:smileymad:

Maybe I spoke too soon :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: When I posted, I had already clicked the "Place Order" button, only to be taunted by the "We're sorry!!" message ten minutes later.

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Call them call them!!! I really hope you can get it!! Let me rephrase that-- I'm visualizing you getting it!!!!!

jadorezrg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

OMG, It CRASHED THE SITE?!?!?!! This is as crazy as Tickle Me Elmo and all those crazy toys people line up outside of Wal Mart at 2 o clock in the morning for!! It's a good thing you were stalking, jadorezrg!

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

i just came on after lunch just to see if it was still in stock to tell my friends to order it... but i tried logging on around 3 and it was lagging then a message came up saying the site was undergoing maintenence and then when i finally got logged in i went to the Naked page and it had the dreaded words "not in stock" hahah this palette has taken over my life.... I can't wait til mine is shipped, its currently in the warehouse. ya it crashed there's numerous complaints on the FB page

katie1724

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I thought there was something wrong with the site! I've been trying to log in for an hour (I really do work, I promise), and it kept giving me a server timeout error message.

I DID get NAKED! (Well, as long as they have the stock to fill my order...) I called during my lunch break, and they told me that the issue was that my email address is @yahoo.fr. I lived in Paris for years, and I never changed my account. I live in the US, my billing and shipping info is in the US, my bank is in the US...yet the email somehow triggered a "security alert." I have never had a problem with this email address before, but I just changed it to gmail.com to avoid any future problems.

I hope we can all get it! I definitely recommend calling!!

:smileyvery-happy: K

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

oops correction straight from the FB wall.... the naked palette is STILL In Stock... call in your order if you're having trouble on the site, they're trying to fix the site as quickly as possible :womanvery-happy: I'll delete my previous replies

jadorezrg

Yay ladies! Congrats on finally being able to purchase it :womanwink: ! We're only days away from having them in our possession. For months I've had to hide my palette away from my sis and friends who've all tried mine out. I've decided to give my old palette to my sis and just wait for the brand new one I ordered yesterday morning. Mine just shipped out, I have to wait till next week to get it because I live in LA. It'll be worth the wait, it's like Christmas morning all over again!

Now that we've all purchased the Nakeds we have to keep a keen eye out on the UD 15th anniv 24/7 set. Yay the thrill of the chase is a major part of the fun :womanvery-happy:

katie1724

(0) Hearts

I'm eagerly awaiting the shipping confirmation email! I have actually never tried it before, so I'm excited! :smileyvery-happy:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

I've never tried it either and I can't wait!

And now to stalk the elusive wild eyeliner.........

mermadelove

LISTEN UP MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!

The 24/7/15th set is ON THE SEPHORA WEBSITE. It's listen as "coming soon."

There IS an option to be notified by email, so I just signed up. I'm going to post this on the general board, but I wanted to let you know first!!!!

When I first saw it, I groaned. I already placed TWO orders yesterday because Ihad ordered my skincare before Naked came online. I thought I was going tohave to place ANOTHER order right now and was actually upset about it. I mean , really. I know I proudly say that I am a beauty addict junkie enthusiast, but even I would feel uncomfortable with my husband and the UPS guy seeing me get THREE packages from Sephora in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

Good looking out! I just signed up for the email notification. Also, did you notice the 2 free minis code: 2011 ... they should've had that up yesterday so that many of us who ordered the palette could've taken advantage :womanwink:  My next sephora purchase will be this set, I'm gonna pass over the Hello Kitty Beauty launch in mid-January, I wasn't impressed with the quality of the makeup at all. I might as well put all of my paycheck into Sephora, I'm beyond glad that Sephora doesn't have a credit card, if it did I'd do some major damage!!

btw, in regards to the Naked Palette, if you're already a fan of Urban Decay's shadows then you'll certainly fall in love with the palette. They apply so easily and are blendable without much effort, plus they really last all day even without an eye primer (which I usually don't bother applying before the shadows).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • rain3hday
    • jadorezrg
    • mermadelove