From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows

In what color should I get the ABH Dip Brow Pomade if I am ebony in ABH Brow Wiz?

Hello, I think I might switch over to ABH Dip Brow Pomade from ABH Brow Wiz but I need help in choosing a color for me.

• My hair is dark brown, closer to black and according to MAC foundations I use NC shades.
  • Currently using ABH Brow Wiz in Ebony; Looking for color in ABH Dip Brow Pomade.

Thank you!

Re: In what color should I get the ABH Dip Brow Pomade if I am ebony in ABH Brow Wiz?

The Dip Brow Pomade comes in Ebony but in my personal opinion, the pomades are heavier and "darker" they don't give the same exact look. You could try a lighter shade because they are buildable. Some people may feel very different about this but I don't think the brows should match the hair exactly. I think that dark brows done with a heavy hand just dont look as natural. The decision is up to you but I REALLY like the Dip Brow Pomade, I have it in Dark Brown. 

Re: In what color should I get the ABH Dip Brow Pomade if I am ebony in ABH Brow Wiz?

Hi Annchella, 

The DIPBROW Pomade also comes in an Ebony shade. If you've found that the Brow Wiz in Ebony is a perfect match for you, then we would recommend using Ebony in either formulation. 

Hope this helps!

Bisous, 

Sian

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing