amy143

I need new eye makeup suggestions!

(0) Hearts

So I have green. slightly hazel eyes and medium brown hair with natural golden highlights. I also stay pretty pale throughout the year. Do you have any suggestions for eye makeup? 

PS-I have sensitive skin and eyes

PPS- This is how I've been doing my eyes.

poppyh

Re: I need new eye makeup suggestions!

(0) Hearts

I like using a plum eyeliner on the top lid- it softens my gaze and brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I also use Chanel Inimitable mascara in brown- I apply several layers to thicken and lengthen my lashes. Or, a gold eyeliner to brighten my eyes. I leave the lids pretty neutral (tan and ivory shades from Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown).

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I would recommend using peach, copper, bronze, gold, champagne, and plum shadows to really bring out your eyes.  To create an everyday eye look, place one of the colors I just listed on the lid, a matte brown shadow (like Urban Decay Buck) in the crease, and a shadow 2 shades lighter than your skin on the browbone.  Or you could do a gold/peach/champagne shadow on the lid, and a bronze eyeshadow in the crease.  The Urban Decay Naked Palette has great shades for you.  You could also experiment with bronze or plum eyeliners and keep the eyeshadow neutral.  Hope that helps!

kalex

(0) Hearts

swfupload_3197808739985492775.jpg

Smashbox has an eyeshadow palette specifically for hazel eyes.  It comes with instructions on how to use the shades for day/night looks too!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Try Benefit's World Famous Neutrals in "Easiest".  I use them every day, and the combo of shades is broad enough to create something new about every day.  Love!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • maltipoo66
    • amy143
    • poppyh
    • jennypenny1995
Photos1
  • swfupload_3197808739985492775.jpg