rosefilou

I just tried the Tarte Clean Slate 360 creaseless eye primer...

and I've gotten some pretty good results! Especially for an "organic" makeup line, I'm really liking this. I like that it's not too thick either in comparison with the UD ones. I just wanted to see if anyone else tried it and can compare it to other primers they've tried? I've been a long time user of the UD primer potion and have been using the Eden one but after having it for a while I find it doesn't work anymore, leaving a horrible, mucky crease within a mere few hours! I live in an area where the climate really flucuates and can be very dry in the winter and very humid in the summer.

Anyone have any good results with some primers that aren't too thick? I might just buy the full size of the Tarte, but I'm curious about some other brands.

lylysa

Re: I just tried the Tarte Clean Slate 360 creaseless eye primer...

(0) Hearts

Too Faced's Shadow Insurance is a thinner, more emollient primer. It's infused with vitamin E, making it very nourishing and conditioning for lids. As it doesn't have parabens, shake up, and gentle massage the tube to avoid squeezing out just liquid.

This formula is very light in texture and is perfect to mix with loose pigments/shadows to create cream liners or cream shadows that lock down in place!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • rosefilou
    • lylysa