Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

I have then eyebrows and spend way too much time on them. What is the best eyebrow product for this problem?

Re: I have then eyebrows and spend way too much time on them. What is the best eyebrow product for this problem?

Hi dawniecr,

Like @lylysa said, speeding up your brow process will depend on your brows and what you'd like to prioritize. As you mentioned your brows are thin, I'm assuming that the shape is generally satisfying so just darkening/filling brows is your primary concern. I think a brow gel is best for this purpose, tinted brow gels build on the hairs that are already present and even if you don't have a lot of hair (like me!) they'll work to build a brow. It will provide a more natural look if you just use a gel without a pencil or any other brow product. I like Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel as well as ABH's Tinted Brow Gel. Some people find that ABH's gel looks 'shiny' - just be sure to apply lightly and this shouldn't be an issue!

Kindly,
Nika

Re: I have then eyebrows and spend way too much time on them. What is the best eyebrow product for this problem?

If you're looking for a more permanent solution, try microblading 😄

It's like a 1-2 year long "tattoo" for your eyebrows. Sweatproof and no time, costs about $400 ish depending on where you live. They basically take a blade and carve realistic hair strokes into your eyebrows, giving them life and shape

Hi, Dawniecr!

Can you share with us a bit more in regards to what you're looking to achieve in terms of your brows? Are you looking for an easy to use brow product to help fill in but not completely "draw in" a new shape? Are you looking for brow conditioning products to help improve the quality of the hair so brows can grow in fuller? Are you looking to learn filling techniques that suit your face shape? Are you wanting what you have just defined a touch, are you wanting to keep to a more natural look, or are you wanting something completely different and even a bit more dramatic that the current state?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing