sweetieeee

I have my eye on this beauty:)

image.jpg

Any one get it yet? Sniffle .. I want it:smileyhappy: i purched the lovely Get away palette any fell in love with there shadows and blushes!:smileyhappy: I haven been interested in mac blushes at all thanks to tarte ❤️

lovinglondon

Re: I have my eye on this beauty:)

(0) Hearts

Matte, neutral, travel friendly… yes thanks! 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

This palette looks so pretty!

mariana17

(0) Hearts

does anyone knows when it will be in stores?

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

when i first saw it the other day I thought, MINESSSS!!! Definately getting it with my next order.  I am attracted to anything that says "Matte"!!!  Oh, and if its neutrals, game on!

lilyyy

I am never buying Tarte again. They marketing tea has been posting fake reviews on Sephora in an attempt to trick and deceive us. Take a look at the positive reviews for the cheek stains. They're all brand new accounts with only that one review.

http://www.sephora.com/cheek-stain-P384571?skuId=1577824&om_mmc=oth-bt-richlinks-2013

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

So is it true that they halved the size but are keeping the price the same?  This is not a smart move on Tarte's part because their sales will drop dramatically.

latinadiva

I must say, not that I'm saying it is right, but for someone who has worked in Marketing, it is a pretty common practice. I worked for a bar/restaurant doing marketing years ago and they used to have us right positive reviews on the place on different sites. Again, not to say that it is right because it's not, but it does stink for the company (whether it is a brand specifically, Sephora, another store, a restaurant, blah blah) many people are quick to complain about a product or experience but many people will not applaud a positive one or a great product. I'm sure we're all guilty of it. I hardly EVER write product reviews (I'll be honest, mostly out of sheer laziness) but I often find myself more tempted to want to write one for a product I did not like. I always think of my dad when it comes to positive reviews. We frequent a local Red Lobster because my mom has stomach problems and they are the only restaurant and location that seems to get her needs right. My dad will not only do the surveys every single time he goes (and there is no return to the customer for doing said survey) and will make it a point to tell the manager when he leaves the restaurant that the survey was great as usual. The employees are always so appreciative and get so excited to know someone is saying something nice. 

Again, totally not excusing the act. Just saying it is really a more common practice than we probably all realize. But also food for thought, at least I can say for myself, about writing more reviews!

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Uhhhh ohhhhh..... Thanks for pointing that out Lilyyy! 

Teresaanne92

Looking over the reviews for that after you posted! Insane! Not only the positive, but also negative reviews! All on the same day(s), saying the same things, with newbie accounts. Whoa! haha :smileyhappy:

lilyyy

They must think we're stupid.

melde

(0) Hearts

They probably hope those will get buried eventually and that it will help keep the star rating high.

mafan

Get thee to beautytester's no buy thread now: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/No-Buy-challenge-Don-t-buy-that/td-p/907495

(What does it mean that my iPad auto fills in beautytester's name? :smileyhappy: )

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Dangit, I wan't going to get this palette then I saw the swatches..........

Sigh, I agree, beauty talk knows how to spend my money.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

*opens new tab to put it on my loves list*

Beauty Talk sure knows how to spend my money!!!

consolvo

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Not sure if I need it now,..lol

michmo

(0) Hearts

I am so glad you posted that.  I think It may have just convinced me to buy it.  I so don't need it, but I want it!

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

Love that! I am tempted too, I hadn't noticed it before.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Oh how pretty! I hadn't seen this yet must be very new.

katief241981

I saw this as well and while it looks amazing, i have just never been super impressed with their eye shadows :smileysad:  Am I missing something? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • jojobe
    • lilyyy
    • consolvo
    • mafan
    • bombshell30