abinormal

Hot Summer Nights <3

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is one of my favorite BubzBeauty tutorials! And I want to try the same thing for the summer, but since she's from another country some of the products would be a hassle to find! Can you guys help me find eyeshadows like the ones in this tutorial?

(Cruelty Free, doesn't have to be vegan)

Thank you! :smileyvery-happy:

angelclarice

Re: Hot Summer Nights <3

(0) Hearts

Tarte's eye shadow/liner emphaeyes smolder pencils come in a wide arrange of colors, they are natural and very resistant to smudging. I think you could create the look your wanting with them. :smileyhappy: Good Luck

Angelclarice

Beauty and Wellness 

ran8

[ Edited ]

Re-watched the video.  It is a very pretty and summery golden sunkissed eye.

Honestly, i believe you can find and create the shadow shades with either the NAKED 1 or 2 palette (two shadows used are UD Smog (in NAKED 1) and Perversion.  She uses very little of perversion). The only one that make not be on key is the white/gold base color.

Metallic base - cream eye shadow that is a sheer white/gold.  This one is giving me the most difficulty (cruelty free).  Would recommend seeing if you can swatch and find the closest match in store.  Bobbi Brown might be a good start.  (resembling UD's Polyester Bride but with gold instead of silver).  The top shade Tarina Tarintino Lovely Jewel eye shadow palette or the side left shade in the Dreamy palette (temptalia has swatch pictures).  But if you are not picky, Foxy/bootycall in naked 2 or Virgin/Sin Naked 1 are decent substitutes. 

Shimmery sandy gold - UD's half baked (separate or in both Naked UD palettes) or Bare Escentuals True Gold Glimmer

Kate eyeliner in black.  This is a Japanese drug store brand so any drugstore eyeliner or black eyeliner you currently have.

K-palette long lasting eyeliner.  Kat Von D has a liquid eyeliner in a similar shaped tip

Hope this helps.

abinormal

(0) Hearts

Thanks! What about the purpley cement color? Is that found in the Naked pallette too! I definetly have to get that pallette! And the sandy color is also found in the pallette too right?

ran8

[ Edited ]

I'd want to say tease or pistol in naked 2.  Or mix toasted and naked from naked 1.   It doesn't look like a cement (pan or applied) color in her video.  Her quad from left to right top/bottom appears- beige/sand gold, light pink, muted pink/brown ("cement"), and purple. 

If not satisfied with that response, a brand that has more muted colors such as Bobbi Brown will have a good match (rose gold shimmer wash shadow).  Or drugstore, the 2 shade from the L'Oreal Paris Lavender smokes quad (which isn't cruelty-free by most groups who track that).

The sandy color I would use a light hand with half baked.  (:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ran8
    • abinormal
    • angelclarice