lilmskey

Help! :)

What is the best mascara for eyelashes that dont hold a curl well?

DebbieEMS27

Re: Help! :)

(0) Hearts

They're real, I promise you'll love it and use nothing else! I ordered 3 sets and its the best! I never want to run out!!!

deannarp

(0) Hearts

I have tried many from Sephora and keep going back to Mabelline The Falsies in Waterproof. 

DebbieEMS27

(0) Hearts

Its Real, I ordered 3 sets and its the best!

katief241981

(0) Hearts

I second Dior's Iconic Overcurl!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love Dior's Iconic Overcurl Mascara.Dior's Iconic Overcurl.jpg

Here's the link for you as well if you want to look at it:

http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-iconic-overcurl-mascara-P377821?skuId=1497940

brittany0859

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem. I cheap out on mascara (only buy drugstore) because it never lasts long, but I always buy waterproof and it helps tremendously! If i don't use waterproof then the curl in my lashes will fall out in seconds. I've tried a lot of 'curling' mascaras as well and  i really don't find they do anything more then normal waterproof mascaras.

DebbieEMS27

(0) Hearts

Try the "They're real" I have 3, never want to run out. I've went overboard buying on here, none of the foundations "samples" I cared for but that is the best mascara, I promise!

vvib

(0) Hearts

I say go for brands that are famous for their mascaras 

I tried the Bobbi brown because someone said they're amazing, but because they're not famous for them, they looked amazing in the beginning but ended up looking really bad within hours. 

I think Dior and Lancome is best 

I've heard great things about Loreal and Maybelline as well but if you really need the hold, I think Dior will make up for that minimal difference for you 

if you ever need more, try a mascara base or top coat 

friedrice

(0) Hearts

The benefit "they are real"  seems to work for me and it makes my lashes look longer. 

I have the same problem before, my eyelash wont hold a curl as well. But recently, I was using this Loreal boosting serum for 2 months now and use it everyday/twice a day and the results made my eyelash look thicker and it curls bettter now :smileyhappy:

i hope this helps.

DebbieEMS27

(0) Hearts

Works great for me, I wouldn't wear nothing else and the tip lets you separate your lashes and no clogs. People try "They're real" I promise you'll throw away any brand you have as I did and had 4 different kinds. ( two un-opened) I bought at Wal-Mart and returned them and still have 3 as I am a reseller but what I buy off of here is for my own personal use!

deana101

(0) Hearts

you want to get waterproof..the wax in them will hold the curl. I personally use the drugstore branded mascaras, i.e. maybelline or covergirl lash blast waterproof work well and I have stick straight lashes!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation
    • friedrice
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittany0859
    • deana101
    • vvib
    • deannarp