quotidianus

Help Me Pick My Palette ... Because I'm Too Indecisive & Ridiculous! \(☆o◎)/

I cannot decide! Many of you gorgeous BTers have extensive experience with palettes, but I've always shied away from them So I've narrowed it down to 5, and would love to hear the pros and cons from those who've used them. I'm trying to venture out of my dichromatic that I've sported for the last several years, but confess to feeling a little intimidated now. I've narrowed it down to:

Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette

UD Naked Palette

NARS The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Enable me!!! Please and thank you.

rockinlaudy

Re: Help Me Pick My Palette ... Because I'm Too Indecisive & Ridiculous! \(☆o◎)/

(0) Hearts

Another great nudes palette is Mally's In the Buff on QVC.  Great, great shadows in every sense PLUS genius ... it comes with an eye shadow primer in the palette.  Perfect for travel.  It also comes in a colors version.  

DitzCore

Re: Help Me Pick My Palette ... Because I'm Too Indecisive & Ridiculous! \(☆o◎)/

(0) Hearts

I'm gonna say get the Too Faced, Pretty Rebel. I love the colours!

kateii

(0) Hearts

I would like snooze over Urban Decay.What you say?

andyhtrieu

Try the new too faced chocolate bar palette!!

michmo

(0) Hearts

I third this one.  I love the colors of the too faced palette, and it is great quality.  

dolceloure

Second! The colors are gorgeous and I think some of them even smell a little chocolatey! (unless it's my imagination, lol)

Of the ones listed, I've only used Naked, which I just recently purchased and haven't used a whole lot yet, but I really like it! Gorgeous colors and great quality!

missey1973

I really wanted to get the Smashbox pallet but it go really bad review. I went to Sephora last weekend to check for myself and everyone was right. The colors are pretty in the pallet but dont show up on you at all. I tested them all on my arm and was really disappointed.

quotidianus

[ Edited ]

So, obviously, going with the Naked.  I think I'll likely end up getting the Pretty Rebel.  Smashbox is entirely off the list.  Thank you my well-informed friends! :heart:

Now ... to decide if I can wait until April or get one of them now.

marydiva

I'm very biased towards UD because I just LOVE their shadows, but I'd say go with Naked! :smileyvery-happy: 

camiah

Naked 1. I'm eventually going to get it. The Nars looks interesting, but I'm pretty put off by the price.  If I had unlimited money, then I'd get both. Until that happens, I'd stick with Naked 1.

Missie772

The Too Faced Rebel palette is on sale at Nordstrom Rack! :smileyhappy: Just FYI if you want to get it. I was going to get it but I passed. Maybe I will go back later this week!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Naked palette, love that thing to death

cspriverratz

(0) Hearts

The 1st UD Naked palette is fantastic, I highly suggest it! I use it everyday and can create so many looks, from natural to dramatic. While everyone is raving about the Naked 3, I just found that the shadows lack pigment and have more fallout compared to the 1st palette. Plus, the Naked palette comes with a mini eyeshadow primer!

I heard some mixed reviews about the NARS and Smashbox palette, but the Too Faced one looks super cute, it's on my wishlist!

sarah468

I have all the Naked palettes as well as (too) many others.  My NARSissist is on its way.  I would suggest the Naked - or the Naked 3 - or the Naked Basics - as perfect - versatile - easy to use - suits everyone - palettes.  You would be surprised at how practical the Naked Basics is!

SirenPrincess

Do NOT get the Smashbox.  Although I love it in concept, the color payoff is horrible.

kiml50

Totally the naked palette, I use mine everyday. I need the nars palette lol I'm probably going to get it soon

deedjw

Naked palette all the way! Like Nikki said it is a workhorse!  Though I do really want the new NARS palette too

Jessiica15

I would go with the Naked pallet. You can do so many looks from it and it's a great everyday pallet. I have the Too Faced pretty rebel and I do love it, but I don't see myself reaching for it too often since a lot of the colors are very bold and I usually go for a neutral eye look.

nikki

I have all but the Pretty Rebel palette. I reach for the Naked palette the most, because it's great for work and going out, so it's a workhorse, but my second choice would be the NARSissist palette. It's pigmented and buttery, and has a little bit more variety in colors.

I like my Smashbox as well, but I don't reach for it as often, so I would go for the Naked or NARSissist first.

manniface

That depends- do you want shimmers, color or matts?

color? go too faced

good basics? go naked (lol)

matts? go smashbox

personally, I love my naked pallet but I wish it have a lot more matt shadows- you can crate such pretty looks with them! However I cannot attest to the quality of any of these pallets besides the naked one

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • nikki
    • sarah468
    • marydiva
    • dolceloure
    • sbowden
    • MysticalAngel