cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Gothic Makeup

Hi all!

I'm not all too sure if there's even such a thing as gothic makeup (as far as the look goes), but thought I'd ask if anyone has any tips for eyeshadow/blush application and any brands geared towards that aesthetic.

I'd love if you guys could share any youtubers, instagrammers, or even pics of yourselves for inspiration!!! 

Re: Gothic Makeup

I find Kat von D products to be quite inspiring

@ashanizer I have a few YTers/IGers that come to mind Drac Makens (YT)/ drac_makens (IG), It's Black Friday (YT)/ itsblackfriday (IG), Dre Ronayne (YT)/ dreronayne (IG), BiohazardousBeauty (YT)/ toribiohazard (IG), & ReeRee Phillips (YT)/ reereephillips (IG). 

Also, there are some Indie makeup brands that cater to goth makeup. Maybe checking them out could also give you some inspiration! LunatiCK Cosmetics Labs, Black Moon Cosmetics, Rituel de Fille & Notoriously Morbid. Some others they are not just goth per sey, but a have a lot of goth customers are Sugarpill, Saucebox, Concrete Minerals, and more!

Hope this helps!!

@ashanizer - The Goth look has been around for eons.  I Googled "goth look" and tons of pics came up.  You'll have no problem finding inspiration!

A couple of people I thought of immediately in terms of Goth are the character Abby on NCIS and Kat von D.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing