mstars

Gel Liner

What gel liner is the best out there. something that doesn smudge waterproof and creamy

mstars

Re: Gel Liner

(0) Hearts

Ladies I actually went to Sephora and a employee suggest the MUFE aqua cream.. So what do you think about this gel liner?????

keelybt

@Mstars was this the one they recommended? It is a cream not a gel. It really is amazing and stays put!  I forgot I had it on and took a shower. When I got out it was still there perfectly in place. I highly recommend it. :smileyhappy:

swfupload_4066918417575808656.jpg

mstars

(0) Hearts

Yes its this one that they recommended :smileyhappy: the lady told me it works perfect as a liner

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I have a few aqua creams and use them as a base, never tried them as a liner. But it is a cream. Do you want a gel liner, or a cream liner?

mstars

(0) Hearts

I want a gel liner but the lady said that this works better than any other gal liner 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I love the Buxom Gel liner, I've tried others & keep going back to it. Bobbi Brown is more of a cream than a gel. It goes on really light, and is a bit more work than a typical gel liner. 

ellevee09

Hands down, Inglot #77 :smileywink: 

PoesRevy

[ Edited ]

Hi mstars,

Recently, I bought a color from the Nars Eye Paint line and it is creamy and I did not have smudging with it, however I am unsure if it is waterproof. It seems to be a nice product though (imo).

http://www.sephora.com/eye-paint-P383116?skuId=1524891

For waterproof idea:

I have tried Tarte EmphasEYES and it was creamy and I did not have an issue with smudging.

http://www.sephora.com/emphaseyes-waterproof-clay-shadow-liner-P262304?skuId=1226620

Take care

mstars

Thank you ladies very much

lyravega

My absolute favorite is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner. It doesn't smudge, and really "glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a long-wearing, water-resistant finish", and stays put until I decide to take it off.

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

I second that! BB is my favorite too. :smileyhappy:

orkira

(0) Hearts

I will third that.  Love Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliners & they come in quite a few colors too!  :smileyhappy:

lylysa

There's a variety of top picks out there, some options to consider include:

Smashbox's Jet Set, Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Gel Liner, Lancome's Calligraphy Gel, and NARS' Eye Paints.

http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=gel%20liner

The above thread will show you a variety of gel liners carried by Sephora with tons of ratings and reviews too!

I'm a personal fan of Smashbox and Bobbi Brown.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • lyravega
    • lylysa
    • ellevee09
    • orkira