xojen

Gel Eyeliner

I'm looking for an eyeliner (gel particularly) that doesn't smudge or move and is waterproof, but goes on easily. I'm thinking to purchase either the Bobbi Brown gel liner, Smashbox gel liner or the Clinique gel liner, maybe. Any recommendations or thoughts if you have tried any of the products I listed? Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Titian06

Re: Gel Eyeliner

Hi, xojen!  I "third" the Smashbox eyeliner and bent eyeliner brush (I use the Sonia Kashuk brush sold at Target for about $4.00).  The eyeliner is easy to apply and stays on all day.

melissabt

Hi Xojen,

Those are all great picks! I like the clinique one and it comes with a small travel brush. The pigment is rich and goes on smoothly.

clinique cream.jpg

<3 Melissa
clarks18

I have heard great things about all three of those liners.  I use Tarte's gel liner.  For me I feel like it works the best.  It comes in quite a few different colors and is so smooth.  It doesn't cake up or flake off anf the brush it comes with is the best liner brush ever.  I do believe it's considered waterproof. 

aviscardi

Bobbi brown is my favorite! I don't know if its actually waterproof, as i use a primer always but it doesn't move on me

dianabt

Hi xojen, 

I think all of those are great choices- personally I love the Smashbox gel liner for its bold pigment and variety of colors to choose from. :smileyhappy: 

swfupload_8164588637145326862.jpg

Applied with a bent angle brush you can easily get a perfect line!

Sephora Collection Pro Bent Liner Brush #23

swfupload_7029860701905018456.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
laurabt

I second the Smashbox gel liner & brush -- they're great!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 7 in conversation