beautylovingirl

GREEN EYE SHAWDOW

[ Edited ]

I'm sure I'm the only one who hasn't fully branched out into green eye shawdows but there just aren't that many that I can wear comfortably but the more I look at these shades of green the more I like them:

starletta8

Re: GREEN EYE SHAWDOW

(0) Hearts

I have the 2 permanent collection ones (top row) but have yet to see the summer 2013 ones (bottom row) in person yet.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@triciaan12-  ???

sephoramusthave

swfupload_8883905101068994843.jpg

swfupload_3769588812336691944.jpgI just recently started getting into brighter colors and my favorite green is a discontinued one called urban decay absinthe, its a bright emerald green that's just so gorgeous and not at all clownish. I like the more darker greens like urban decay mildew (ugg such a horrible name) because they look so good on their own or paired with neutral colors.

starletta8

There are also many creams, which can easily be sheered out:

WhereYouStand

I love Whopping Willow chubby stick shadow tint for eyes by clinique! It's new and a golden sage not too outlandish and very pretty! in a more neutral approach to the color :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

@triciaann12- Well as strange as it is and my husband walking into the bathroom just lookin at me sorta strange and saying "What are you doin?" I kinda get a big laugh out of it but as least you can be assured it can go on your list and the scent won't bother you. But I LOVE that garden of eden palette don't you?

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

But it does seem like there are alot more wearable green colors than there used to be.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Titian06- Thanks I knew there had to be at least one more out there who didn't have a ton of green shawdows. I think we just formed a new bond :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

@triciaann12-It took me a second because I had to go smell one of my YSL shawdows  cause I don't usually sniff them:smileytongue: LOL! But I can give you every assurance they do not smell.....YAY!

Titian06

Hi, beautylovingirl!  You're not the only one!  I have one green eyeshadow because greens do not look good on me.  I have BE's loose eyeshadow in Purrfect.  Of the colors posted so far, it's probably closest to Clinique's Mighty Moss.  I wear it with BE's loose eyeshadow in City Lights.  That color is similar to the light color in the Hourglass set without the shimmer.  Sephora doesn't sell either color.  The Soiree' color that Sephora sells looks like a lighter version of Purrfect.

beautylovingirl

I always use the lightest color all over my lid and then use it for the highlight under my brow.

beautylovingirl

Probably the YSL it's the Garden of Eden Palette. I just love YSL shawdows  anyway. I just get mesmerized by their packaging.

roxystar4

that is the one that jumped out at me as having the most green options! I love lighter green colors in spring (I have dark brown eyes). Is the middle shadow that has the YSL on it supposed to be a highlighter or just a lighter shadow?

beautylovingirl

@triciaan12- I don't know why it does that I've even tried it using a damp brush and it's not a bad suggestion I just hate shawdows when they do that.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

What colors are they like what shade of green?

starletta8

Whopping Willow is a khaki-gold green and Mighty Moss is a true green.

starletta8

Don't forget these shadows:

beautylovingirl

@roxystar- I know it was one I was really looking at I saw a picture of Natalie Portman at a red carpet event that made me fall in love with it.

roxystar4

i think Natalie Portman is so gorgeous. Even with no makeup and a shaved head. 

which of the palettes (that you posted) would you want to try most?

beautylovingirl

@triciaann12- I've actually got that hour glass one and it has alot of fallout I hardy ever use it.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

s1435643-main-hero[1].jpgs1222611-main-hero[1].jpgs1435643-main-hero[1].jpgs1495472-main-hero[1].jpgThese are the shades I was trying to post but something went retarded with my computer so I had to post down here. The Lorac palette isn't all green but the color that looks grey is actually olive green I got in my mother's day thing I bought from Lorac for 32.00.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • poemelyric
    • Manda
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12