From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brows, Brows, Brows

Brows, Brows, Brows

• 13254 Members
  • 684 Conversations
  • 236 Photos

Eyebrow maintenance is a fine art. Share tips and tricks to achieve the perfect brow.

Eyebrow maintenance is a fine art. Share tips and tricks to achieve the perfect brow.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brows, Brows, Brows
What to do with extremely sparse brows
|
Re: What to do with extremely sparse brows
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @debbieka @I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil and an eyeshadow a shade lighter than my ...read more
@debbieka @I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil and an eyeshadow a shade lighter than my hair color to make my brows appear fuller.
Finding a new eyebrow pencil
|
Re: Finding a new eyebrow pencil
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Gormie look I to Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil . She is the queen of brows. ...read more
@Gormie look I to Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil . She is the queen of brows.
New Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
Benefit Brow Question
What is the difference between the Benefit “Gimme Brow” and the “Precisely My Brow Tinted Brow Wax”? Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ ...read more
What is the difference between the Benefit “Gimme Brow” and the “Precisely My Brow Tinted Brow Wax”? Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 1 Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Tinted Eyebrow Wax Shade 01
Need something with strong hold for my brows!
|
Re: Need something with strong hold for my brows!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love my NYX one it does what it says that’s for suuure. I found kosas and benefit disappointing to be honest. Going to try the g ...read more
I love my NYX one it does what it says that’s for suuure. I found kosas and benefit disappointing to be honest. Going to try the got2b now that I’m in the thread
01 blonde Sephora brow mascara
|
Re: 01 blonde Sephora brow mascara
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Blissyone you can always mail it back or return it in store within 30 days for your money back or within 60 for store credit, eve ...read more
@Blissyone you can always mail it back or return it in store within 30 days for your money back or within 60 for store credit, even if you've used it.
Recent images from this conversation
Anastasia brow freeze lid?!
|
Re: Anastasia brow freeze lid?!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Mine is exactly the same ! Cannot open the lid!
Mine is exactly the same ! Cannot open the lid!
New Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
How to make your brows thick
Use aquaphor to style them! It can style them but also make them grown longer!
Use aquaphor to style them! It can style them but also make them grown longer!
Eyebrow powders/products for those with barely any eyebrows
|
Re: Eyebrow powders/products for those with barely any eyebrows
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Completely agree ... Which do y'all prefer?
Completely agree ... Which do y'all prefer?
Benefit brow
|
Re: Benefit brow
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Love this shout out @margarita2011, and it's great to hear this wax is working so wonderfully for you.  I love my Benefit Brow P ...read more
Love this shout out @margarita2011, and it's great to hear this wax is working so wonderfully for you. 🎉🎉 I love my Benefit Brow Products too! Have you used anything else of thiers?
Recent images from this conversation
Eyebrow up
|
Re: Eyebrow up
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nizzt I use a brow spoolie. I have one from Sonia Kashuk from Target. ...read more
@nizzt I use a brow spoolie. I have one from Sonia Kashuk from Target.
2,970 Posts