Daniela1387

Filling in Eyebrows..

My eyebrows aren't too bad but I would like to define them a little. I have black eyebrow hairs any suggestions on what brand and color (Specifically) I should try? 

wingatprsct

Re: Filling in Eyebrows..

(0) Hearts

I hope it works for you.  Good luck!

Daniela1387

[ Edited ]

Update: So I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Powder in Ebony. But now begins my trial and error process of filling in my eyebrows without making them look toooo intense or overdone >_<

kd006

(0) Hearts

Make sure you just use a light hand if it's going on too dark. Also even if you think you're the darker color in the duo, try the lighter. I bought the brunette one and I was using the darker side for a long time and then I switched and my brows looked wayyy better. For day to day you can go lighter. Also, what brush are you using? If it's too firm you could be packing on too much product and that could cause it to look intense. And if you don't have a spoolie, you should buy one. Once you're done, you can brush out the color so it doesn't look crazily intense. If I overdo it one day, that will usually help to make it look more natural.

Titian06

@placaminero - I use the Anastasia brow brush.  It has synthetic rather than natural bristles, so it has a firmer feel, which I like.  I bought it a couple of years ago; I don't know if it's still available.

placaminero

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'll check that out!

placaminero

I was just going to post this same question! I already use a brow powder, but I'm looking for something new for my medium brown eyebrows. I don't do pencils or gels. And I need a new brush recommendation as well.. I use bareMinerals brow brush now, but I really don't like it. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

You may also want to check out the Smashbox brow palettes as well in-store- I was pleasantly surprised by them today.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Great, let us know how it works out! Also check out the Urban Decay Brow Box in Brunette which is the same type idea, just slightly lighter and it also comes with a wax.

http://www.sephora.com/brow-box-P204725?skuId=1051283

<3 Melissa
kd006

I second the anastasia. I have the brow whiz, the brow powder, and the clear gel. I use whatever I feel like I need that day. Her products are amazing. They may be expensive, but they will seriously last you a lifetime. I mean how much powder do you use to fill your brows? Barely any. So it's worth the investment. She has great products and they go really dark into colors that would work for you. I have the brunette and I use the lighter shade for everyday and use the darker if I want a stronger brow when I'm wearing darker shadows. Make sure you don't go too dark though. You usually are a shade lighter than you think you are.

Daniela1387

I will heading to sephora tomorrow to check out those two brands thank u oodles! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hi Daniela1387,

Try using a brow powder with two colors. You can combine them for a multi dementional shade. I recommend the Benefit Brow Zings, it comes with 2 shades (lighter and one darker one) an angled brush and mini tweezers. Its perfect for travel too. Trace undeneath the brow with light strokes and then blend upward for fullness.

brow zing.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/brow-zings-P1274?skuId=1100387

<3 Melissa
wingatprsct

I love Anastasia Duo Brow Powder to help fill in my brows at the ends where they are thinning.  Pencils just don't look natural on me, or I haven't learned to use them correctly.  Ebony is the darkest shade.  It may not be as dark as your natural hairs, but it will look more natural as you are really coloring the skin under your brows.  I use a soft angled liner brush and build up the color using short strokes (like hairs).  Hope this helps.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • starletta8
    • wingatprsct
    • Titian06
    • kd006
    • Daniela1387